Serious question, Why do girls like taller men???

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I do not like taller men.

Why not?
I guess it is just personal preference I like to date guys the same height as myself. 

how tall are u then? most girls i know say they wouldnt mess wit a dude shorter than 5'10, so im good

laugh.gif
where do ya'll find these "most" girls at? Seriously... cuz just for common sense sake I'd assume "most" girls want a guy that they can match up with physically, you know for sex, kissing, and cake mode stuff. Not all of these women want Shaquille Oneal man
grin.gif

laugh.gif
where do ya'll find these "most" girls at? Seriously... cuz just for common sense sake I'd assume "most" girls want a guy that they can match up with physically, you know for sex, kissing, and cake mode stuff. Not all of these women want Shaquille Oneal man
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I am 6'4" and I don't have the best luck with females

You must be ugly, I'm 6'3" and it's not hard at all 

pics of both of you...

i'm short as hell and absolutely love tall men...
its just way more attractvie... tall slim & dark skin is just
embarassed.gif
x
pimp.gif
x
devil.gif

it probably is like Rilla said about men and their attraction to breasts...

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I am 6'4" and I don't have the best luck with females

You must be ugly, I'm 6'3" and it's not hard at all 

pics of both of you...

i'm short as hell and absolutely love tall men...
its just way more attractvie... tall slim & dark skin is just
embarassed.gif
x
pimp.gif
x
devil.gif

it probably is like Rilla said about men and their attraction to breasts...

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

6'9=no bunz

How so?
awkward personality and taller than tall
Originally Posted by theDEEK

6'9=no bunz

6'9=Lisa Leslie bunz.

Yay.
ques nah man im cool gif

You're definitely doing it wrong. That height should make you bag easily, go to a tailor for your clothes so the fit perfectly reducing awkward appearance. Workout, and youll be good money. Anyone remember goldenarmz? Dude was like 6'8" and got broads all the time.

6'9=no bunz

How so?
awkward personality and taller than tall
Originally Posted by theDEEK

6'9=no bunz

6'9=Lisa Leslie bunz.

Yay.
ques nah man im cool gif

You're definitely doing it wrong. That height should make you bag easily, go to a tailor for your clothes so the fit perfectly reducing awkward appearance. Workout, and youll be good money. Anyone remember goldenarmz? Dude was like 6'8" and got broads all the time.

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

someone post a tall body builder

Shorter arms = more compact spring-like musculature = quicker/easier reps = more wins in competition.than the guy with the wingspan of a condor.

All that, aside from the motivation to compensate for height is why you will never see a tall body builder in competition.

They assume the taller the man the bigger the genitalia 
eek.gif
word? No sarcasm..

I always thought it was the other way around cuz I mean.... I'll just be real... us small/average height guys look more impressive swinging the same weapons around as dude's half a foot taller than us
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Shorter arms = more compact spring-like musculature = quicker/easier reps = more wins in competition.than the guy with the wingspan of a condor.

All that, aside from the motivation to compensate for height is why you will never see a tall body builder in competition.

They assume the taller the man the bigger the genitalia 
eek.gif
word? No sarcasm..

I always thought it was the other way around cuz I mean.... I'll just be real... us small/average height guys look more impressive swinging the same weapons around as dude's half a foot taller than us
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

34hwebl.jpg

Originally Posted by Murda He

34hwebl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom