Serious question, Why do girls like taller men???

I'm short and I like taller girls 
ohwell.gif

Only on NT have I seen the struggle on height. I'm 5'6 and have never in my life been upset about my height, NOW I wouldn't mind having some more height it would be great but I'm

good on how I am. I'm also pretty skinny so that might change things a bit when you see me.

Only on NT have I seen the struggle on height. I'm 5'6 and have never in my life been upset about my height, NOW I wouldn't mind having some more height it would be great but I'm

good on how I am. I'm also pretty skinny so that might change things a bit when you see me.

Any average height dudes in here? 
Im 170 lbs, Chillin 5'9, so i can give off the illusion that im actually 5'11", 6'  with Air Max 90s/Timbs so im straight game not worried bout a thing 
pimp.gif

my girlfriend is 5', so im almost a whole foot taller than her. It kills me inside when she gets on her tippy toes to kiss me 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

....never had trouble with my height and girls 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any average height dudes in here? 
Im 170 lbs, Chillin 5'9, so i can give off the illusion that im actually 5'11", 6'  with Air Max 90s/Timbs so im straight game not worried bout a thing 
pimp.gif

my girlfriend is 5', so im almost a whole foot taller than her. It kills me inside when she gets on her tippy toes to kiss me 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

....never had trouble with my height and girls 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Like others have said it's a false sense of protection, plus taller men are given status on society.

I'm 5'8" and I realize there are some chicks that I won't be able to smash. However, there's enough chicks out there that can look past the height issue that I don't worry about it too much.

Like others have said it's a false sense of protection, plus taller men are given status on society.

I'm 5'8" and I realize there are some chicks that I won't be able to smash. However, there's enough chicks out there that can look past the height issue that I don't worry about it too much.

Originally Posted by Kim1

I loooooove tall men
I don't know just something about them

but what's is it? TELL ME!

I'm average and still get the buns but I do see that's its easier for the tall n
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

I loooooove tall men
I don't know just something about them

but what's is it? TELL ME!

I'm average and still get the buns but I do see that's its easier for the tall n
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not tall myself, but my height gets it done, sometimes I wish I was a bit taller.
Seen a dude last night who was seriously 5'1 walking around like he was doin it really big in youth clothes
laugh.gif

I'm not tall myself, but my height gets it done, sometimes I wish I was a bit taller.
Seen a dude last night who was seriously 5'1 walking around like he was doin it really big in youth clothes
laugh.gif

You get noticed and approached by girls when you're tall. It's appreciated cause I have like zero game.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

You get noticed and approached by girls when you're tall. It's appreciated cause I have like zero game.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom