Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

Damn, as if we dont have enough fighting going on in the world , we gotta fight over some messageboards and shoes too? Maybe some of ya'll need to spend some time in the real world to see what's really important?

Quote:
I mean, if you MUST act up and cry out for attention, show some consideration and wait until there's no basketball related events on the schedule.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Quote:
I hate Steve simply because he uses a dash in place of a comma all the time. Such blatant disregard for grammar is a sign of a sick mind.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
No need to converse further.
"_'s would wanna get sonned, so they can say "Pops gets **** done"...

Top 14

14.Clippers
13.Hornets
12.Sixers
11.Suns
10.Kings
9.Bulls
8.Bobcats
7.T-Wolves
6.Bucks
5.Celtics
4.Grizlies
3.Hawks
2.Sonics
1.Blazers

There ya go :D
happy.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Quote:
I hate Steve simply because he uses a dash in place of a comma all the time. Such blatant disregard for grammar is a sign of a sick mind.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"You know what? I would love to buy you a fresh set of underwear." - Michael Scott​

^LOL

Quote:
I'll tell you what I regret the most out of all this: I missed the freaking draft lottery and most of the first half. I mean, if you MUST act up and cry out for attention, show some consideration and wait until there's no basketball related events on the schedule.

Now I'm gonna go do what I SHOULD have been doing in the first place: watch the Spurs crush the Jazz.
laugh.gif

EDIT- well utah is coming back..down 9

Quote:
watch the Spurs crush the Jazz.

Et tu, Brute?

I would've never supported you if I knew you were a Spurs fan.

Quote:
2wenty thre3
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

lols i wanna see methods collection. sounds serious :lol:
laugh.gif
anyways good job meth. proud to be a niketalker. :smile:
smile.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
think of crime when I'm in new york state of mind.

::Chuckles:: I've been around for a long long time, and I've seen every single part of the meth vs steve posts; however what most of you need to realize is that its not really meth vs steve but rather love vs profit. Niketalk was created for the love of sneakers nothing more nothing less. Sure there were those that wanted to profit( heck I used to wait on line in front of supreme with the best of them), but in general this board was about sustaining a culture as apposed to making it a marketing tool for companies. Most of you don't realize that people like meth had been offered monotary funds time and time again in order to utilize Niketalk as their own personal focus group/marketing tool. And time and time again they have been shut down because this board was founded on the principal of love not lust.

Steve on the other hand always saw sneakers and this culture as a profitable venture. If some of my og's can remember some of his old posts, it was always geared twoards turning a profit or using this board.

I will admit when I heard he had actually donated 100 dollars all those years ago I was impressed because we as a community were struggling for support and many of us weren't the richest people( I mean how could we be rich when we were spending 100's of dollars on sneakers) However after donating that money he consistently refered to that donation as if that 100 dollars were payment enough for the eventual exploitation of this culture.

Steve you consistently speak about how you love what we love, and you care about what we care about, but haven't you seen that you and your sheep have destroyed what used to be considered sacred? Yes you brought our love and our collections to the mainstream, but did we ever want that? Did we as a culture ever ask to be put in the same breath as those we collect star wars figures or stamps? If we wanted to be mainstream we would have decided to take that road, however so many people were initally drawn to this culture because you didn't hear about it on fox 5's 10 pm, or on cold pizza, or whatever other avenues you hear it on nowadays.

You say you made a mistake by the sneaker competitions but that's not true, you simply ran out of supplies from nike. You can say over and over that it was a decision because you realized it was wrong, however those with their own information know much better. Don't kid yourself into thinking you actually ended those monstrasities for the greater good. If Nike came back and said " Hey here's 600 more shoes for your competitions" you better believe they'd be back with the quickness. Shoot I'm waiting for the pro keds/iss contest to see who has the most exclusive pro keds in exchange for a 1/1 pro ked.

Time and Time again you feel a need to justify yourself, and hear the so called " opinions" of your children over at iss. What's interesting is that others such as Hitler, Ceaser, and Stalin utilized similar tactics in order to justify their actions or remarks. But remember just because certain individuals with their so called " opinions" agree with you doesn't mean a large majority do.

As a culture, as indiviudals rather we used to divide ourselves based on many things ranging from our likes and dislikes to selling tactics. I personally used to hate elmosux when I was 15, but then again I was 15. You on the other hand have divided us culturally. This so called magazine has brought our culture to the masses and brought in individuals who would have never been involved or " loved " shoes if it weren't for the constant stream of exclusivity. The idea of being an individual. The thought of being unique. What's interesting is that before this became a mainstream commidity, we as a culture were unique because this was an eclectic thing to do. I mean damn when my mother used to hear about me staying online all night to get a pair of oly shox bb4's she thought I was crazy. Now because of the fact that its so mainstream, she wouldn't think twice.

So I guess what I'm saying Steve is thanks. Thanks for ruining something that used to be very pure. Thanks for introducing this to people never meant to be here in the first place. Thanks for destroying what many of us used to love and cherish so deeply.
TeamKnicks

someone asked steve about the PM between him and KTOWN and he responded...
Quote:
^ I have no idea - I don't even know who KTown is - it is probably someone I know - but maybe I just know their e-mail or real name - not KTown.
:nerd:
nerd.gif

just my $.02

Quote:
I'm going to build a toilet into my chair
I will never bring you water.When you're thirsting in our bed You know I Understand dry-mouthedness And I sympathize instead And if you take me back I won't be such a slob.I'd even trade
my sneakers in For the part-time job.​

Quote:
What does Ol' Dirty Bastard have to do with this?
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
With a gentle push and a mild arc, the old cowhide globe hits home
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - Fisher - Giricek - Harpring - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Williams

Quote:
Damn, as if we dont have enough fighting going on in the world , we gotta fight over some messageboards and shoes too? Maybe some of ya'll need to spend some time in the real world to see what's really important?
eBaY

THIS POST WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL KTOWN POSTS THE MESSAGE. DROP THE THIRD ATOMIC BOMB ON ISS
Uh huh.

Back
Top Bottom