Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

I've always felt that Meth was a decent fellow and never bothered with "the other board"...

Intersting, but I want that 35 minutes back...

Quote:
Damn, as if we dont have enough fighting going on in the world , we gotta fight over some messageboards and shoes too? Maybe some of ya'll need to spend some time in the real world to see what's really important?
4L8O15S16T23!42​

4pwi2y8.jpg
I'm still trying to find forever​

I just hope Steve doesn't give an "pointers" to any of his writers or else we'd be reading a magazine full "and-these-here-supremes-were-secretly released at an undisclosed-premium-account.....-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

Quote:
I hate Steve simply because he uses a dash in place of a comma all the time. Such blatant disregard for grammar is a sign of a sick mind
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

i bet the ktown message was to try to get ktown to promote putting I$$ stickers for some LRG prizes or somthing like that..

THE AVY KING​

Quote:
Whywesteppin, great history of the world but you should have included the birth of a black jesus.

Quote:
What does Ol' Dirty Bastard have to do with this?

Quote:
roll.gif
nobody caught this?

I was wondering the same thing.
I chuckled and felt bad immediately afterwards.
It's just wrong on so many levels.
Out

The one night, where there was no hate between NT'ers, no teams, no groups, no sets. Just NT.

New York, New York

Meth Owned that is clear......now I wanna see hot Ktown comes into play.....This is not over!

Ktown shed some light please

T.N.B​
TeAm AiM cHaT
> GaMeOnSmAsH15 <

Steve:

Quote:
^ I have no idea - I don't even know who KTown is - it is probably someone I know - but maybe I just know their e-mail or real name - not KTown.
Repping Staten Island, NY, aka The Dump

Quote:
Hands trembling, he fired the one blank in his chamber. It missed badly, and he could conceive of no other defense but to throw the gun. When that failed, he turned and ran. He's done.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
How many members are in TEAM KB24?[/quote

roll.gif
None really, I just put it there since every NTer be putting/creating random teams.

Joe knows what's up, the ship sank, other potential members have jumped off before they even got on. They're on the raft.... :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
I'll be #4 and I won't jum

You moved onto # 2 :wink:
wink.gif

Meth is that dude, he handles things so properly. Straight G! Gentleman status....

Steve still has no solid argument on his behalf. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

^amen. And for the record, if there was ever an NT v. ISS brawl....game shut down. I'ma be throwin bows catchin lil middle school dudes in the face like "BLASTOISE!!"

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

The fact that Steve was able to post on NT considering the content of his thread, all under his orignal user name shows the "character" of not only MethodMan, but the entire NT staff (mods and adimins)communtiy"Kobe will do good things against great players, but Jordan did great things against legends.
Imagine MJ in a league without handchecking...."
-Supermanblue79

yah....if you've been on NT and or the online shoe scene since at least 2002..and never heard of ben baller/ktown/ and the other 5 nt names....then I don't believe you.
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

*sigh* Honestly, all this "I'm on this side" is all bull****. -.-
Looking for AF1s (10.5), Bapes (10.5), SB Highs (10.5), Jordans (11), SB Lows (11), and Air Maxes (11). Also looking for hot fitteds in a Sz 7 7/8 - 8.

Quote:
and for the record, if there was ever an NT v. ISS brawl....game shut down. I'ma be throwin bows catchin lil middle schools in the face like "BLASTOISE!!"
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
With a gentle push and a mild arc, the old cowhide globe hits home
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - Fisher - Giricek - Harpring - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Williams

Back
Top Bottom