Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

Oh man, if a NT vs. ISS brawl ever occurred, you know that I'd go Bas Rutten on all those fools.

"Donnnn't....don't you everrrrr, do disssss". Damn, I just realized, that's the second time I've mentioned Bas Rutten in this thread. :wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
MEHMET OKUR > YOU
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - Fisher - Giricek - Harpring - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Williams

Damn, I go to work and watch Dancing With The Stars and look what happens, I missed the main event...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

right about now, ktown is probably being offered $$$$ to keep it on the hush hush :b
tongue.gif
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

I wonder how many nters pm'd KTown :lol:
laugh.gif
Code:
  I'm like I'll be damned mama, They Know Who I Am MamaI'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm The Man Mama!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

I always tell myself I've been here far too long. After posts like these, it seems like I haven't been here long enough.

I can't even get into the debacle over all this stuff. I've got too many close friends on both sides of the fence but I love this community and I'm content with leaving it at that.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Quote:
I would've never supported you if I knew you were a Spurs fan.

No, I'm a Wizards fan first and foremost (may their season rest in peace), but I'm still a basketball fan and the games are always more fun to watch when you're pulling for someone.

Of the teams left, I'm going for the Spurs. I'm a Tim Duncan fan and I'd like to see Finley win a ring. I have a lot of respect for Duncan. He's a selfless player, one of the hardest workers in the league, and he's a low key guy who refused to change himself to conform to other people's expectations even if it costs him endorsement deals and jersey sales. People who don't even know him say he has no sense of humor (his teammates certainly disagree with this,) people say he's not tough enough or "hood" enough... but the guy handles himself with class and dignity and he just gets the job done. He's not trying to be anybody other than himself. When other players were out partying during All Star weekend in NY, he spent the evening in his hotel room with his girlfriend. He's got his priorities down.

Yeah, he's got that goofy sea dragon tattoo on his back but hey, the guy's human. That's why you don't go heavy on the drink, Tim.

Tattoo parlors are open 24 hours and they never check your BAC.

I'd say Wizards in '08 but I'm a realist. They have to prove they can stop somebody first.

A strong defense generally quashes a desperate, erratic offense. Isn't that right, Steve?

Quote:
A strong defense generally quashes a desperate, erratic offense. Isn't that right, Steve?
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
icon_lol.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Quote:
i clicked this because i thought it was the real method man. but then i read and i realized that its the method man f*g from nt.
:lol:
laugh.gif
MILES
CLEVELAND Cavaliers
Team Jordan ~ Retro +

:smh:
smh.gif
at me not posting yet

Anyways, Not taking any sides but Meth=That dude :pimp:
pimp.gif
Press Alt+F4
I was gutter when u met me. Gutter when u left me. Gutter when u came back. Face it, nothing can change that. Not Romance, no marriage counseling. You dropped the ball and now Im bouncin'....

PR0LiFiKz

Team member #2! I just can't figure out how to center my sig but that's fine. Let's hope the Lakers do something big to help KB out.

Method Man

Did you purchase the Gilbert Arenas package?

(Man I miss Caron Butler. He brings that toughness to a team)
TEAM KB24: Member #2

"We speak in different voices" - Saosin

NT is comedy central to me. Where do yall get these pics from? I need to get Photoshop
~F4

Aint a Hood N but a N from the Hood...

AIM: paddenanfernee EMAIL: paddenanfernee@aol​

ATTENTION!!!

Well I'm a constant lurker on ISS, just in the listing forum...and only reason I got that post count was because I was spamming in order to be able to sell (you need 100 post or some @#%$) But anyway. Check out this link....my username is nickah btw.

Hehe...little surprise for the ISS'ers rating avy thread.
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

Quote:
LOL. Am I the only one who just posts here to kill time? I don't even wear Nikes really.

nope. im with you on that. im not too knowledgeable when it comes to shoes, and ill admit that. my bro showed me niketalk last year, and after checking out the general and s&t forums, i thought it was a pretty good place to spend some free time and learn about current news topics (from past experiences, nt knows about the current events before some news sites do, its crazy).

Quote:
Top 14

good lookin fam. i had to work tonight, so i missed the lottery, and as soon as i got home i had to check out the meth/steve conflict.

meth, good to see your views on tim duncan. dude is probably one of the best guys in the league, right up there with derek fisher.

and i gotta admit, as much as i dont like meth too much (its nothing personal, its just something about your posts, and how smart they are...i dont really know how to explain it), youve done a good job defending yourself here. i dont think this ever should have been talked about publicly like it has been, but if thats what steve wants, then thats what hell get. good job.

I think once Ktown posts this will go another 20 pages.
TEAM
OFFICE SPACE

Quote:
No, I'm a Wizards fan first and foremost (may their season rest in peace), but I'm still a basketball fan and the games are always more fun to watch when you're pulling for someone.
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

No prob...here are some bonus fallout pics from the Lottery :lol:
laugh.gif
vlcsnap-150447.jpg

*Boston had the 2nd best chance to get the #1 pick and they ended with 5th,thus the humor of the pic :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Quote:
No prob...here are some bonus fallout pics from the Lottery
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i know its a little off topic, but something to kill the time until k-town comes through, if he decides to.

Back
Top Bottom