Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

who took and L over here on here?
or are you talking about those on here going over there and taking an L here?
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

wow. lol
steve got owned just saying right now.
-------------------------
<-- Paul Rodriguez. Insane.

Who fuses the music with no illusions? Producin the blueprints ,clueless?
Automator; defy the laws of nature.

Quote:
Did you purchase the Gilbert Arenas package?
Yes, thanks to NT! I was able to purchase one package for $25 (I wasn't greedy - I only needed ONE), signed to my little brother. It arrived just in time for his birthday. Also got him a PS3.... guess which gift he liked better?

Quote:
But in the end - I don't think any other sneaker forums have hate between them (that I know of) except ISS and NT. I really hope that changes one day....
any beef with UTA either then? Please, everybody knows how you operate.

I'm pretty sure all the other forum operators are GLAD you have your own forum - because we're all tired of having you as a leech on ours.
Quote:
Quote:^ I have no idea - I don't even know who KTown is - it is probably someone I know - but maybe I just know their e-mail or real name - not KTown.
:lol:
laugh.gif
don't :smh:
smh.gif

I'd like to add that I haven't banned ONE person today. How're you doing over there, Steve?

May 22, & 23 2007 a day that will forever be remembered. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
think of crime when I'm in new york state of mind.

LMAOOOO!

come back from the royals game to see this. this is a great night.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Lookin for some KC Stankies

To answer Steve's question for you, he happily banned me. And I laughed as i saw the banned screen.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

has meth ever posted this much before? or used this many emoticons? usually his posts arent this...how should i put it.........colorful(emoticon wise)
Uh huh.

I have spent my entire evening catching up on all the drama. My mind has gone numb trying to read all the posts.

This should be in the Archives along side who started Niketalk.

I guess I never really knew the beef between the sites or between Steve and Meth. I do know that this site has provided me with so much information and turned me into a more educated sneaker fanatic. My love for sneakers since 1993 has only increased because of this site. I wish my closet and bank account would agree with me.
Team Anti-Ugg/Crocs/Birkentstock​
Looking To Buy
Nike Air Max 90 Footpatrol Balck/White Sz 11
Nike Air Max 97 360 Union Sz. 11
PM ME

im saying look its grown men fussy about a shoe website, there is much more to life than a pair of shoes made by pesants in china.

thanks for clearing that up meth on the banning. nice to have mostly free speech.

uta?

References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Meth keeps coming with the Ether.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

wow..this steve guy just got Owned.
When it Comes Down to this Recording
I must be Lebron James if His Jordan
No i want Rings with my Performance
Im More Kobe Bryant of an Artist
Wezzy Baby

Quote:
Saying it's grown men fussing over a website is similar to calling the mona lisa a painting of a chick. It's more then that.
ed understanding a lot of things.

to me, this is meth fighting for a passion, and steve fighting for what sounds like an unethical business that ruins some peoples passion (at least from what ive heard about his business).

crazy read. but interesting and funny.
Quote:
There werent many other sneaker boards like ours, and trust that you stole everything from forums to our RULES. You guys PLAGIARIZED our rules
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
Proof? In August of 2004, just a few months before he left the site, Professor K tried to get in touch with me through RK to ask if Id be willing to write something for Kicksologys farewell.As some may remember, he asked a few people within the industry to pick out their favorite Kicksology review and write about the site as part of a countdown to the closing of the site. He asked me to participate, and I declined.I still have the emails to prove that, too .

damn, meth don't get rid of nothing. he probably still have the first ever email sent saved some where. good thing though.
Come on don't leave your uncle tee-bagg hangin -Tobias-

^you just playin right?NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8[email protected]

Quote:
Yes, thanks to NT! I was able to purchase one package for $25 (I wasn't greedy - I only needed ONE), signed to my little brother. It arrived just in time for his birthday. Also got him a PS3.... guess which gift he liked better?

Which one will he appreciate in 5 years?
Latest Pickups: 3 Nike Dunk Low Premiums - Jordan Inspired VII, VIII, and IX

Back
Top Bottom