Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

|I
tired.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Quote:
this is the gayest post ever.
19 pages going back and forth on some little internet BS.
and yall some adults too?

u all should be ashamed of yourselves.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:

By your sig we all know where you stand, with the losers. With that out of the way, you realize this is a little bit more than just some "internet bs." A lot of what they are feuding about deals with money and who has profited from what.

haha i just realized i've been an ISS member for longer than most of the peeps representing ISS...lol

...if you know what I mean

Quote:
edit: Nevermind. I just saw you are from I$$. I'm actually impressed that a second grader is able to use a computer.
:rofl:
roll.gif
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

FREE JADA2001RETRO & BOWSERELLA!!!

Quote:

0724_A48.jpg
*Back from Banned Camp.

TEAM GUITAR HERO
Because We Pull More Chicks With A Plastic Guitar Than You Do With A Real One..​
Myspace Ftw.

So, has Ktown replied with what Steve apporached him with? I'm not trying to browse through 20 pages... :wow:
eek.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
SEATTLE DIVISION​

^
Not yet. I hope it comes out soon though.

At least this is keeping my mind off the pics that are supposed to surface of a mystery Kobe II...
Latest Pickups: 3 Nike Dunk Low Premiums - Jordan Inspired VII, VIII, and IX

damn, this is on some dx trying to invade wcw type stuff.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

I just want to be apart of this historic moment. I don't even know what the hell is going on...
Team Negrodamus​

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?

:lol:
laugh.gif
at ISS bringing info first...
The whole damn internet bases their sneaker news from this site...Years before i even came, this site still provided first..word to Ekin.

Most credit their sources, but for some reason you idiots don't...Yall have consistently copied/pasted my entires for years now, but i don't really care much,because all in all, it is to let indviduals know about upcoming products from Brand Jordan/Nike...

Also, how do you have people provide information when the main "insiders" are here posting it first?!?.. :rofl:
roll.gif
few of the countless people who provide for this community..

Just be content with this, & know NT is always first when it comes to news...

So with that, as always, since 2004, all sneaker news/hints from my end will ALWAYS be posted here first..

I'am sure someone on NT will appreciate that... :lol:
laugh.gif

eventhough lately, some members just expect more.... :\
ohwell.gif
flocking in..

PO

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Quote:
Word to the "How many 5 year olds do you think you could beat up" post.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember that....
oh btw...do you even know what you're talking about? Get the hell out here with your 15 yr old self...

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20

4L8O15S16T23! 42

Oh, you're so sweet PO. haha.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Man....Today may have set a refresh button record. I spent more time reading this at work than actually doing my job. It was well worth it though.
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton BranchDwight Schrute:Ryan Howard: I don't think you realize what you're saying.

Quote:
If you're going to use derogatory terms, question our adulthood, and scold us, the least you can do is use grammar at a third grade level.

edit: Nevermind. I just saw you are from I$$. I'm actually impressed that a second grader is able to use a computer.
laugh.gif
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller​

I know ktown is reading all this...only time will tell. :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm glad to see this is one night where nters are not against each other.

And steve... :smh:
smh.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
TeAm AiM cHaT
> DMasta109 <

This is on some EKIN "Wallet Breakers" type stuff, with me clicking in here constantly, waiting for Ben to drop info. :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Meth, I'd just like to say that I respect you a whole lot more after today's debate. I always thought you were the strict Mod who always laid down the law too often and took it overboard, with your essays, ruining everyone's fun. :lol:
laugh.gif
ed and "where you came from." You're far from the sellout that Steve seems to be. That's what's up.

[Ali G] RESPECT. [/Ali G]
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Quote:
PO

Exactly. I have always wondered if any of you would defect to ISS. I thought Hoyle would, but he has proven me wrong.
Latest Pickups: 3 Nike Dunk Low Premiums - Jordan Inspired VII, VIII, and IX

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well I think this is the perfect time to bring it up...but can I please have my Old SN back?
oh btw...do you even know what you're talking about? Get the hell out here with your 15 yr old self...

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20

4L8O15S16T23! 42

Back
Top Bottom