Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

:smh:
smh.gif
@ steve banning me and editting my posts, just because i posted balla's photoshop

:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Quote:
its good to know we ge tto keep our usernames, post count, and join dates when we onto yuku...but will it look exactly like this? black backround, red font?

Yes, it'll look ALMOST exactly like this, except for some new features.

Usually, creating a new skin is a one day process - but the Yuku team spent nearly a full week making sure that ours will be perfect and fully compatible with all major browsers.

We'll be testing it and working on new features over the next few weeks. Once the essentials are added and everything has been tested to our satisfaction, we'll convert NikeTalk to Yuku. During that time, we'll probably be out of commission for a few hours.

It's either that, or allow you to add meaningless posts that will NOT be copied over when the Yuku version of our site goes live. We'll try to have the conversion handled during off-peak hours to minimize the inconvenience.

We'll be sure to keep you informed as the appointed hour draws near. Right now, nothing is imminent.

Quote:
Does this apply to those who switched last summer? The join dates and post counts do not reflect the ones for ezboard as of now.

That, I believe, was a glitch and I'm not sure how this will be handled when the conversion is made. I'll be sure to ask the lead developer, though.

One thing that you all should do is update the email addresses linked to your account to prevent any future glitches. I believe all accounts that have the same email address will be combined and those accounts will all share the same password. So, if you registered for a friend or something, you need to correct that ASAP.

There will be NO ezsupporter service on Yuku. Everyone will have premium functionality, free of charge.

he's smart....he's getting alot more publicity/hits towards his website

good marketing tactic
...TEAM RAPTORS !
Dread the RED!!!

in before this reached 10+ pages
TEAM PLATANO!!!​
BACHATA > REGGAETON
LOOKING FOR: Olympic VI-Laneys-Whi/Red XII-Whi/Blu XVlow IN A 10, 10.5, OR 11​

hey meth some guy on ISS says:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Instyleshoes.com is older than Niketalk. I didnt create
Instyleshoes.com because of Niketalk I started it before Niketalk even
existed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

False.

Just go to godaddy.com and look up the entry:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: INSTYLESHOES.COM
Created on: 27-Mar-00

NikeTalk was founded Dec. 9th, 1999.

i believe Method Man forgot to copy the whole entry:

Registrar: NAMESDIRECT
Domain Name: NIKETALK.COM
Created on: 12-AUG-00

if you can read a calendar, i believe 27-Mar-00 is before 12-AUG-00. so i'm not sure why Method would say that statement is false???
Team Pacific Northwest​

New Jersey Nets
Minneosta Vikings
Atlanta Braves
Michigan Wolverines Football
Connecticut Huskies Basketball

^i was just gonna ask about that too.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
2006 Western Conference Champions​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry, Willis​

I'm not always a fan of what Meth has to say but he did a good job here. I thought Steve's post had many weak and a couple completely false statements to begin with. Meth not only attacked those points but went further and turned Steve's whole post in to absolute nonsense.

we all know it was created in 99 though...check meths profile

thanks for answering my question meth
EquipoTRIcolor
Code:
 LA **O**N***C**E**

meth shed some light with that quote about measuring a mans character by his collection count. if only everybody thought that way.

but good looks on regaining ya spot meth folks was doubting ya realness for awhile....u know what would be a good show of faith...

CAN I HAVE MY O.G. SCREENNAME BACK!?!?!!?! :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
THE KID STANZA​
Registered Member​
(3/27/07 12:40 pm)​

Quote:
if you can read a calendar, i believe 27-Mar-00 is before 12-AUG-00. so i'm not sure why Method would say that statement is false???

This guy obviously isn't an OG. That's ok, few people were with us in the beginning.

Check my join date. I'm a LOCAL user here on NikeTalk. I couldn't possibly have joined before NikeTalk existed. We used to have my first post in the archives which, incidentally, was the first ever post on NikeTalk, but it was deleted in 2000 or so when someone broke into Nikeville's account and deleted the archives.

We used to use talk.to/niketalk, and if you guys remember the first ever pics of the Air Jordan XV1 catalog sketches, you'll remember that I tagged them talk.to/niketalk.

Nelson C created NikeTalk.com through NameZero later on.

The site, however, opened to the public December 10th, 1999. Nelson created the community on December 8th, emailed me that night, and I joined early on December 9th.

Will the yuku version be sidekick friendly?
Code:
  I'm like I'll be damned mama, They Know Who I Am MamaI'm still ya little boy, but to them I'm The Man Mama!!!Sincerely Yours,Seymore Cake

Good words Meth, and I agree with your sentiments.

And this D-Bag Steve is from Ball State? That's a riot
Indiana in '07, The Eric Gordon era/year begins

atta boi meth!!! didnt read all of it but you owned him for sure!
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

SuneenySunnySun

I'm guessing they didn't actually register their domain name until then, but the EZboard was created in December of 99.
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

wow.... everything stated was so well said by Meth.

and the millions
AND MILLIONS :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamEagles

"yo, watch how you reply. I'm a grown adult and wont take no insult, over the internet or otherwise. who you think you are?"
'When i go out, im going out shooting, I dont mean when I die. I mean when i go out to the club stupid

Wooow. Nice replies, Meth,

Once again, you've proved that you are THAT dude. :smokin
smokin.gif

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! [email protected][/center][/b]

steve has replied
*goes to iss*
DALLAS MAVERICKS
2006 Western Conference Champions​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry, Willis​

Back
Top Bottom