Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

I like how you presented NT with class Meth. You're a man of class when it comes to representing this site.

talk.to NT = BACK IN THE DAYS!!!!!!! I remember when EZboard was basically an ad pit.

4umpe2o.jpg
eBaY

Quote:
I don't keep a running tally on the collection, but it's probably between 125 and 175 by now. I'm into basketball shoes, generally mids and highs, preferably jordan, old school nike basketball, and foamposite. I don't own a single pair of dunks. I own two AF1s: one high, one low.

The most I've EVER spent for a pair of shoes has been $200.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Props to the members who didn't jump to conclusions before getting BOTH sides of the story too.

edit:
Me quoting Meth was NOT an attempt to "*****" out my collection or claim "props" for what I have. I've NEVER posted collection pics or anything in a WDYW thread.
Just wanted that to be very clear.
Out

hmmm that rebuttal was trivial
You know how people keep going back and forth but that one person starts losing their train of thought or just the argument period. So they stop making sense the more and more they speak. Thats what that was to me

Like I quoted in the last post, Meth's post would summarize to:
Quote:
Sneaker Culture: has been turned into a mockery of materialism and money
Quote of the Day...May 22, 2007​
Quote:
Nothing has changed honey. Women have always been this promiscuous. Men are just now figuring it out.

You were born an original. Don't die a copy.

Quote:
Steve's rebuttal is pathetic. He resorts to attacking the man rather than defending his allegations

Pretty much.

Quote:
??? Do u think ne1 will read that ??

I did. Step your literacy game up. No but really if you don't read through a whole post especially the main posters/points then don't come in giving half a*sed answers. You sound salty.

Damn!! Man that was serious right there. Never been to iss don't plan on going either.

Keep up the hard work Meth, and the rest of you guys. It is very appreciated, form and old shoe head, new to the board!

as the dust settles and all the bodies of slain nt and iss members are carried off. there will only be one community to reign supreme and i'll sell a shoe before i let that day be won by iss
QUOTE BY NOBLE -get BACK in the corner! This does NOT concern you...
THE KID STANZA​
Registered Member​
(3/27/07 12:40 pm)​

fun stuff .
vilification , syntax , vagary , purgation​

malaise , harbinger , perspicacity , paradigm , whimsy​
quandary , lamentation , juxtaposition , catharsis , denouement​

wow....speechless...i remember when all of the OG name's mentioned in this thread all posted in the same threads...wow....

So this dude $teve wrote a 12 page manifesto, but he replies to Method Man's response in less than 10 sentences.

Yeah this dude spent months on his original post. It's obvious he isn't that bright.
I will never bring you water.When you're thirsting in our bed You know I Understand dry-mouthedness And I sympathize instead And if you take me back I won't be such a slob.I'd even trade
my sneakers in For the part-time job.​

Meth shouldnt responde back to him...its a waste of time :lol:
laugh.gif
EquipoTRIcolor
Code:
 LA **O**N***C**E**

:smh:
smh.gif
Steve has some weak debating skills.

:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM KB24 :Member #1
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

This guy Steve :rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Back
Top Bottom