Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

Quote:
Where the hell is my name at?!
:rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

the heck has been going on around here the last few days. step away for a bit and all hell breaks loose! :lol:
laugh.gif

i have and always will roll with NT, but, imo, this whole thing is kinda juvenile. leave this mess where it belongs......at the "other place" aka kiddee corner. :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

5 years of Niketalk.com and I'm still loving every moment of it. Meth I truly adore your character as a man and I can only hope you gain at least half of you're nobility. Much Props.
TEAM BROOKLYN
TeAm AiM cHaT
>dirtyassmcdonald<​

Quote:
NikeTalk isn't MY site - it's OURS. NikeTalk is more than "Method Man," Nelson C, Dirtylicious, Bastitch, JRose, Ijapino, Ska, Shegotgame, Ekin, et al. NikeTalk is shuges, ididit4theluv, iamknowledge, kinglouis, ktownballer, djkwaz, blondesoccerplayer, henzo, vcshox, Windy City, the goonies, dajoka. NikeTalk is all of us COMBINED - it's what we've made of it TOGETHER.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

This whole thing reminds me of...

FR3SH getting happy and talking mad greasy when he thought Tenn. was about to beat Ohio State during the regular season game this year. (Steve's initial post and ISSers screaming victory)

Then tOSU hit that game winner. (Meth's Posts...followed by K-Town's solidification of lies)

Then FR3SH going on that editing spree and asking to lock the post...(ISSers on deadmouth now saying "It's just the internet." or completely disregarding what Steve was lying about and just making excuses or saying "Uh...ISS>NT!"... then Steve locking the post on ISS that HE made)

:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
NikeTalk isn't MY site - it's OURS. NikeTalk is more than "Method Man," Nelson C, Dirtylicious, Bastitch, JRose, Ijapino, Ska, Shegotgame, Ekin, et al. NikeTalk is shuges, ididit4theluv, iamknowledge, kinglouis, ktownballer, djkwaz, blondesoccerplayer, henzo, vcshox, Windy City, the goonies, dajoka. NikeTalk is all of us COMBINED - it's what we've made of it TOGETHER.

This....is....Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

Now $$$$teve is trying to play dumb again... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Quote:
Well it looks like this Ben Baller deal was actually someone trying to impersonate me. My screen name on AIM is solecollectors - not Sole Collectors or Sole Collector.

I'm still trying to see if someone has my login ID for solecollectors as I get booted off every so often.

But just remember this - nobody from our staff will ever IM you for a password - nobody - _steve
www.issforums.com/forums/...p?t=460211April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Does anybody else see Method Man replacing Chuck Norris?

I DO! HAhaha and I'll start off with a few Method Man jokes...

Method Man man doesn't have "fun" he lurks online waiting for the perfect opportunity to spit hot linguistic fire at people like $teve.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

Quote:
Well it looks like this Ben Baller deal was actually someone trying to impersonate me. My screen name on AIM is solecollectors - not Sole Collectors or Sole Collector.

I'm still trying to see if someone has my login ID for solecollectors as I get booted off every so often.

But just remember this - nobody from our staff will ever IM you for a password - nobody - _steve
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! [email protected][/center][/b]
[/quote]

Wow. I just read Meth's response to $teve on page 21. These things that $teve said really stuck out:

Quote:
And how do you know NT isn't making a single penny? Did they ever pay back the kids that got their money stolen from an NT mod? Did they ever give out money to the people that were frauded when the site got hacked? Those are not faceless people - those are NT members and they should be taken care of first - then you can give money to a faceless charity. And yes, ISS gives money to charity as well - but we don't have to post it up every minute. The Lance Armstrong charity that people gave THEIR OWN money to was a lot more real than having people click on some ads that aren't going to buy anything from the place anyway :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
Up till I read that, I was willing to let $teve slide. I dislike him, but I would leave it at that.

However, after reading those things, I HATE THAT NOW.

That is some of the lowest, most despicable stuff I have ever read from someone who's not clinically insane. $teve is one of those people who's morally bankrupt but, rather than just be honest about it, he pulls every trick in the book to try to convince people he's not the rotten person that he is. He's the kind of guy that you come across in real life and you instantly know he's a worthless piece of . Just look at his picture. What a douche.

$teve, I know you're reading this. A lot of the stuff you and Meth are arguing back and forth is stuff I can't verify. But your words that I quoted are a window into your soul, or lack thereof.

And you know how I know NT>I$$? Your Lost thread is barely half a page long. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Seriously. This gets my blood boiling. How is $teve going to knock an entire community for donating money to a charitable foundation? You of all people should know $teve, money is money. I doubt that the children will care that the books they're reading are coming from mouse clicks.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

Quote:

:smh:
smh.gif
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

Quote:
My screen name on AIM is solecollectors - not Sole Collectors

now i aint no aim nerd, but wouldnt solecollectors or Sole Collectors be the same? i think you can even format it so that its even SOL E cOllecto RS doesnt matter right? but i think hes reachin now since it was supposed to be a email or pm, nobody mentioned instant messagers.

Quote:
now i aint no aim nerd, but wouldnt solecollectors or Sole Collectors be the same? i think you can even format it so that its even SOL E cOllecto RS doesnt matter right? but i think hes reachin now since it was supposed to be a email or pm, nobody mentioned instant messagers.

Yea, AIM sn's dont count the space, so if you register "nike TALK" and send a message to "NIKETALK". itll still go to "nike TALK".

Quote:
smh.gif
smh.gif

oh btw...do you even know what you're talking about? Get the hell out here with your 15 yr old self...

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20

4L8O15S16T23! 42

Back
Top Bottom