Sex before marriage? (SERIOUS DISCUSSION.. %+*+ boys)

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

....what about specifically in a commited relationship
If you two have no issue with it...then by all means; dayum what anyone else thinks. Just be careful.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Adamsd11

op aint smashing

Neither are you according to the virginity thread.
nerd.gif

(Not saying that's a bad thing)
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NT'ers are sooooo quick to believe anything.[/color]
laugh.gif
I thought everyone knew that me, Dom, and Fresh were the only virgins on Niketalk
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

op aint smashing

nerd.gif

frown.gif
NT'ers are sooooo quick to believe anything.
laugh.gif
I thought everyone knew that me, Dom, and Fresh were the only virgins on Niketalk
nerd.gif
Fine, I'll pretend to be one too since that's what all the cool kids are doing these days
happy.gif

...what if we do... come on NT... win this argument for me..
hmm. which one of you has the issue with it. I assume from ur posts on NT that she is the one with the issue with sex before marriage.

but i think waiting til marriage is a bit extreme. But as long as the two of you love each other then i really see no issue with it. I honestly feel like Godwould be okay with two people that love each other havin sex

EDIT: once again try try to convey to her that since the two of you are in a loving relationship, that that is what truly matters, not some outdated passage inthe bible

op aint smashing

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How dude going to go at the OP with that comment when he's a virgin
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

As for the topic.... sex before marriage is a must... how could you get married to someone and not know how their sex game is. What if they'reterrible?!

You don't need sex before marriage. I mean I never had and don't plan on it until marriage so I don't know what I'm missing. But I've seenpeople get married virgins and it worked out...well from what I see anyway.

dont do it before marriage, dont fall for the peer pressure, I did it and I would take it back if I had the chance
smh.gif
tired.gif
happy.gif

It's a personal choice and I can't judge anyone for making a decision based on whats best for them. I can say that if I had it all to do over again, Iwould be waiting.

I have serious regrets about it so if you really do care about her DO NOT RUSH HER. You will be resented and your relationship will suffer.

op aint smashing

nerd.gif

frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NT'ers are sooooo quick to believe anything.[/color]
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Fine, I'll pretend to be one too since that's what all the cool kids are doing these days
happy.gif
indifferent.gif

Fresh and Dom are not cool.

its merely a religion or a fear thing from my perspective

i'm definitely not a virgin so it's jive necessary for THIS GUY *both thumbs pointing at my chest... I'm drunk as @%!@

i see nothing wrong with waiting...its a person choice that people make for their own reasons...besides if you get a virgin you can teach her all you want...

1. If this is a sin, hell awaits me
grin.gif

2. Why would u marry a girl without having sex with her........that has "trap" written all over it.

If I am going to be with that woman for the rest of my life, best believe I want to know what I am getting into(pun intended)

nerd.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif

Fresh and Dom are not cool.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I just got some today, too bad girly is a virgin with a thick hymen that wouldn't break
eyes.gif

Is it even explained why its a sin? No... your just supposed to fear and obey.......

But moving on, I feel that its a fools errand. If both man and woman want to wait then fine. But dont wait just to fullfill some religious statement, waitbecause you feel the love you share will make the sex meaningfull.

DearWinter219 wrote:
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
mash potato smoove....

As for that edit, that's exactly what I'm on
glasses.gif

It sounds to me like this is a matter of respect and maturity in YOUR relationship. We all have had our own experiences and we all have our two cents to add.It seems like you are down for taking that next step, but she is wanting to wait until marriage. The question is are you mature enough to respect her wishes inyour "committed" relationship. If you are really committed and you respect her point of view than you will hold off. I'm not by any means sayingthis is going to be easy, but I think it is the core of the issue. If you force/coerce her to have sex you may be damaging your relationship with her foreverand could potentially lose her forever. Every guy wants to pop a few off, but if you are COMMITTED and in this for the long run, is busting a few shots worthsacrificing a lifetime of happiness with someone you love?

BS to wait.

i know/have heard of dudes waiting for mad long while their girl was out *$$+*@#!...

f outta here. () on a pedestal...

i dated a girl who tried ot make me wait...i couldnt do it...change of pace but i'm not buiit for that...not saying i'm some super smashing type catbut i got needs.

Back
Top Bottom