nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

!#%! Sabean

I cant believe this....one of our TOP prospects, for a player that the Pirates are trying to salary dump?
Sabean never ceases to amaze me
indifferent.gif

Well I guess you have to gives something to get something. We have to remember they're prospects.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

!#%! Sabean

I cant believe this....one of our TOP prospects, for a player that the Pirates are trying to salary dump?
Sabean never ceases to amaze me
indifferent.gif
I
I'm fine with the deal. Posey, Bumgarner, Guzman, and Villalona are still here.

the worse part of this is that they traded one of our best prospects, and didnt even get a player with POWER, who can drive in runs
unbelievable
mad.gif

Well, i liked the first proposed trade. But we got Sanchez now and we still have most of our top prospects.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

If we got Sanchez I'd rather move Uribe to SS and bring expensive Renteria off the bench
And have Uribe take more at bats? I'll pass with that...Atleast Renteria can drive in runs. Welcome to SF Freddy Sanchez.

I'll take it. Everyone at 2nd right now is garbage imo. Def. an upgrade. Like LiveMyReality said, we got plenty of good prospects and I'm sure therewill be many more to come.

Welcome Freddy!!!!

Stupid move, Alderson was a great back of the rotation pitcher. Sanchez wont be here more than two years,and he still is not a power bat.

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Stupid move, Alderson was a great back of the rotation pitcher. Sanchez wont be here more than two years,and he still is not a power bat.
Even if he wasn't here more than two years, the years he stays in SF will be a definite improvement at 2nd base. Don't tell me you'drather see Velez as your everyday 2nd baseman? Alderson had good stuff...But we got a real good 2B who can help now.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Even if he wasn't here more than two years, the years he stays in SF will be a definite improvement at 2nd base. Don't tell me you'd rather see Velez as your everyday 2nd baseman? Alderson had good stuff...But we got a real good 2B who can help now.

Heck I rather see Uribe play second base, it just doesnt make sense that we traded our number 4 prospect for a 30+ second basemen with little power it seems.Well look on the brightside, Zach Wheeler will take aldersons spot.

Back
Top Bottom