***SF Giants 2009 Season Thread (88-74)***

Freakin' Pittsburgh weather!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Its a shame these average pitchers throw their best game against the Giants. I think they see the uniform and know they have to throw their best stuff at them.I feel for our hitters, they see nothing but the nastiest of sliders, change ups and sinkers. They seem to add an extra 3-4 MPH on their fast ball. Its nowonder why they swing at the first pitch 80% of the time and hit a weak fly ball somewhere to the outfield. Sigh.

I love it how Randy Winn gets upset after every AB like he should have hit that pitch off the wall.
laugh.gif

We need 2-3 bats honestly. 1 bat won't do much. Don't be surprised if the Giants don't do anything.

Yeah, I won't be shocked if the deadline goes by and we don't make any moves, but one can hope. Maybe Bowker figures out to hit a breaking ball orsomething.

Or if Ishikawa will realize he can't hit the pitch in the dirt. He's been swinging at that pitch since opening day. If he hasn't learned yet henever will.

We are not getting swept by the pirates!! Weve lost 3 in a row and now are behind the rockies. We have to pick it up!!

Originally Posted by chris82790

unbelievable..

I'm pretty speachless right now. At first I waas with Tim and the rest of the team when they said a trade could mess up the chemisrty $#!! that I want runsscored.

I SWEAR WE BETTER NOT GET SWEPT

Back
Top Bottom