Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Only thing I don't get is why let Carl keep the money from that first stick up? Clearly her fam needs that

I seriously expected a gunshot to have hit one of Kevin's newborns :smh: .. that's how this show can be sometimes.

Son my heart dropped.

Only thing I don't get is why let Carl keep the money from that first stick up? Clearly her fam needs that

Carl bout his bread, Gallagher's need every dollar too.

Her fam situation is terrible though, I thought she was just some girl with no morals.

Wait so what happened with the doctor? Did he **** up the surgery or something? I didnt pay attention to the scene

laugh.gif
my cape on for a TV character?

The way you ride Bryan Cranston would suggest so.
laugh.gif

:lol: my cape on for a TV character?

Yea Mandy got him in school but was his intelligence that put him there in the first place, he got over Karen on his own.

The Asian chick does his schedule in return for sexual favors, please tell me how that's getting "saved"?

How dense are you?...what allowed him to become close to "responsible" was the major help of Mandy (If she doesn't apply it doesn't go to school no matter how smart he is)

I guess you forgot the fact she baby sits so he can actually go to class and work....

If you can't see the he'd be still on his old or the Gallagher path without those 2 I don't know what to tell you.

How dense are you?...what allowed him to become close to "responsible" was the major help of Mandy (If she doesn't apply it doesn't go to school no matter how smart he is)

I guess you forgot the fact she baby sits so he can actually go to class and work....

If you can't see the he'd be still on his old or the Gallagher path without those 2 I don't know what to tell you.

He took on taking care of Liam as his own thing, she came out of her way to help him. It's not like he asked for it. You stretching it fam, yea Mandy applied to school for him, that's it. The roommate GF is fools gold and from the previews it looks like she stops ******* with him anyway.

Every Gallagher has potential, lip so smart, he can make bank, Carl can rob banks, Ian is Basicly a stripper gettin dat stripper money , Fiona took care of all of them for the majority of the show, debs runnin that baby sittin , frank able to get up bread all day every day for his sick and suffering ***, 40+ years of alcohol and drugs is alot of money...
I respect da hustle..

As far as this season.... I guarantee Ian gettin high. Fiona w.e I used to ***** wit ya but u be on some dumb ****.. Lip :pimp: I ***** wit lip.. Kev u dam fool :lol: , on the real tho kev towers over Mickey, if he take money out my register I'm doin the same thing I got 2 seeds now bump all dat. And last but not least Sheila annoys me, she's a nut. It would of been live if that airplane jawn dropped on her I wouldn't of given no dambs
So far 6/10 IMO , only thing going for it is Bonnie and Carl storyline... (Reaching a lil)
And I hope to get a little backstory on what's really up wit Ian he gotta be on some uppers or something fr fr

At first I figured Ian was just on drugs... but it's definitely that plus the bipolar rising up.

I was starting to prepare for Frank to die, but I suspected they'd pull a last minute miracle. If this was an HBO show.. they'd kill Frank off now or they could have him get a new liver only to die afterwards due to infection or something like that. But it's Showtime and they're going to keep this show going and probably fear killing Frank would hurt the show too much.

Loved the Fiona and Lip stuff this episode.. about time Lip forgave her and he was there for her. Looking forward to the repercussions of her bottoming out like that.

Last edited:
Still upset they didn't kill Frank, I thought after Liam did the coke they weren't scared to go there.

There's no denying that Lip is a simp and constantly uses the females in his life as crutches. Son would've amounted to nothing without these birds playing a key role in his life. Son was crushed after Karen then got strung along thinking he was a father. Mandy saved him, believed in him and accepted him moving on without her only to see how ungreatful dude is. Only other parts to him is his daddy issues and his responsibility family guilt he has like Fiona.

Aint nothing wrong with him being your fav character but he aint the best and he has obvious major flaws.

Happpy Frank is alive. Was never completely feeling the shot liver story unless he bounced back from it. As far as I'm concerned you kill Frank and the show is over.

Good point about showtime scared to kill off frank compared the hbo. They run shows and characters into the ground. Weeds, Californiacation, Dexter, etc

Back
Top Bottom