Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

6A3B7D27-B4BF-4B91-B406-7F8EEA2017E7.gif

D4240810-E72C-4EE5-9AA1-718F781FA04D.gif

Thought Levy Tran was going to be blackballed for a longer time than she has been for being in that stupid music video.

She killed her youtube channel/social media following with that one video. :lol:

LMAO Just watched that video.... they should thank goodness that video came out so long ago and not in this new SJW era. geezus.

i feel like ive heard songs that are worst though. only problem was they stuck on the topic... lmao.. geezus.

LMAO Just watched that video.... they should thank goodness that video came out so long ago and not in this new SJW era. geezus.

i feel like ive heard songs that are worst though. only problem was they stuck on the topic... lmao.. geezus.

There was a pretty big backlash even back in 2013

She had to go ghost from social media and she hasn't been back on her youtube since that video

oh im sure. but imagine it now the way stuff is shared...
unpopular opinion: meh she got a check.. i didn't really see the video as bashing. it was stupid. but not like they were bashing...

I'm actually getting tired of this writing pattern where pum pun just falls in Lip's lap.

Like fine Asian shorty is so frustrated and fed up with Lip complaining about not smashing she just gives him some so he'll stop? Like when Frank gets yambs its usually played for lulz.

I'd have to guess ol girl is a sex addict that's why she mentioned relapsing or use again or something

As for Frank, it was hard to understand why he was about to get some cutty until you see the other dads in the PTA meeting and them dudes don't even look like they remember the name of the school they are sitting in. Frank is just in the right place at the right time with his "new" hands on attitude. A fat hands on dad could get the same amount of play

Fiona is a massive idiot for throwin' that money back at Sean. I understand you hurt but that money shol can make you feel a lil bit better especially since that tech dude is about to run that electric bill sky rocket high since the utilities are included in the rent.

Everything involving Kev & V has been great this season

Fiona :smokin that tech guy / new tenant is running game tho

Truuu. Kev finally got to meet his backwoods family. Pointed out to my wife that their lil territory is also the bar from True Blood
I was a bit iffy about Kev family til I seen their girls running across the screen with that KKK hood on. It was a wrap then, no more trips "home" for you Kev

Tech dude bout to have Fiona in the poor house. He def got something up his sleeve. Said he had no big furniture just his gear

I don't like that thought. I feel like it might be something they try.

Could they really carry themselves in their own show tho?

I'd be down for a spinoff.
I think they could make it entertaining. Def gotta keep Svetlana though

I don't like that thought. I feel like it might be something they try.

Could they really carry themselves in their own show tho?
Make it 30 min and it'd work.

Keep the regulars at the bar with cameos from Frank, bring back the oral manipulating of the sex organ Russian Svetlana, go deeper and funnier with Kev's fam, and have V's mom have her subplots\story arcs here and there.

You could do entire eps with Kevcs side hustles of selling with weed on an ice cream truck, the sus gay bar prostituiond thing, and w/e else. More stuff for V as well.

I wasn't serious but if Showtime was that thirsty it'd ready done. They're only desperate in the way they let shows go on and on way past their decline.

Maybe it's me, but I go from being entertained by Kev and V's storylines to being bored by them. The Bart storyline is corny to me.

Back
Top Bottom