Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Frank mad casual.

Remind me of all the times he was on his insurance scams and would hurt himself.

Son waltzed in and cut off his daughter's toes like it was just another day.

This season has been awful. Not to mention the vibe has felt *off* this since the season premiere (new Liam?)

Everyone's storyline has been uninteresting. Especially Ian's.

The worst part is, I don't think it's going to get better. It feels like they've written themselves into a hole.

This episode was the best I've seen in a while.

Frank and the social security

and the selfies with the body and this is your life

V and the money

I wish Debbie and Ian would just go away. I've hated their characters and storylines for years.

This season has been awful. Not to mention the vibe has felt *off* this since the season premiere (new Liam?)

Everyone's storyline has been uninteresting. Especially Ian's.

The worst part is, I don't think it's going to get better. It feels like they've written themselves into a hole.

I agree, haven't been feeling this season. Felt like the finale where they dumped frank into the water should've been the series finale.

Fiona:smh:
Being a Gallagher, it's almost like she forgot what a hustle is. When she was talkin to that chick and got told even if she sold her house and that property it'd barely clear $100,000 to help payoff that lawsuit:sick::wow::sick:
and when she was talkin to the insurance person and she was like "All you have is a cell phone number??":rofl:

Lip really out here doing all this extra for someone else's girl and kid man:smh:
really thought that dude went in the house to get more people to beat the crap out of Lip

Ian was only interesting to me when it seemed like he was off his meds when him and Fiona were going at it, thought dude was going to go off the deep end for this seasons finale. Turns out he was just having a diva moment

Carl:lol: dude found his Monica, chick is dragging him down like she did to Frank

Debbie, while I found her annoying, caught a bad break and ended up somewhat winning in the end

Liam and Frank:pimp::pimp::pimp: throughout the season.

They just don't know what to do with Svet, Kev and Vee, thought they were gonna be with Kev's fam for longer

I agree the Kev, V, and Svetlana story line has gone left. How has Svet been so conniving up to this point and a random *** prostitute got her off kilter and they use the cheap way out for her to kill her because the old man can't recognize her because he's senile? Too easy man

Y'all absolutely wildin, this has been one of the best seasons to date. I've been invested in the gallaghers lives for so long now, but this season I feel like they're all winning and losing at the same time.
Fiona has been humbled through the seasons. her gaming days been done for awhile. This has taken her for a surprise I feel for her a bit. I think homeboy will help her out though.

Carl I think is just going to go to the military, no way he going to let this chick do this to him. that or something is going to happen to her. We need the rich part to come out tho. her dad need to come through with that bag again.

Yall leave debbie alone, she aint bothered no one the last 2/3 seasons, (since she had the baby) she been good.
Ian also I like what he's doing but it is getting a bit extreme blowing up vans taking in kids like that. Don't like how they just faded out the shelter boyfriend dude tho

Why do yall hate Sierra so much? she don't come with no more drama than the gallaghers already have. , She's sexy, got her head on straight as far as providing for her kid. doesn't do drugs... She's not the worst chick. Rich chick was psycho and wanted to have lips babies. Professor , (though one of the hottest chicks on this show) was not the one. Tattoo asian girl not hot at all...... Mandy we all know she got her problems.
aside from the Kid sierra perfect for him. The kid may have her not wanting more. Which would be perfect for Lip. (lawd knows he dont need one).
FIGHT ME Sierra is the 2nd baddest chick lips' been with

Svetlana (lawd have mercy she is sexy. ) her and V are like 1a and 1 b. geezus. I think it's funny she damn near killed this chick and about to be on this old dude. can't wait for this wild ride.

Y'all absolutely wildin, this has been one of the best seasons to date. I've been invested in the gallaghers lives for so long now.

You could have stopped there because several things you said I disagree with. How can you defend Debbie? She's really annoying

for the life of me I can't understand yall obsession with hating Debbie. do yall forget she's not even 18 yet... come on. everything she's done has been young girl ****. and to be honest one of the most realistic (at least i've seen this in my life) of the show.

She's made repeated dumb decisions. Why should we have sympathy for her because she deliberately had her baby? She put that responsibility on herself unnecessarily. You giving her credit for being a responsible single mom is hilarious.

Not being 18 yet is not an excuse.

Lip and Carl didn't start off 18 and weren't annoying.

I find Debbie annoying but don't hate her and I lean toward disliking Ian more.

whose toes was frank cutting off at the end of the episode, I was mad confused. Debbies? For what? wasnt she already hurt enough

Y'all absolutely wildin, this has been one of the best seasons to date. I've been invested in the gallaghers lives for so long now, but this season I feel like they're all winning and losing at the same time.
Fiona has been humbled through the seasons. her gaming days been done for awhile. This has taken her for a surprise I feel for her a bit. I think homeboy will help her out though.

Carl I think is just going to go to the military, no way he going to let this chick do this to him. that or something is going to happen to her. We need the rich part to come out tho. her dad need to come through with that bag again.

Yall leave debbie alone, she aint bothered no one the last 2/3 seasons, (since she had the baby) she been good.
Ian also I like what he's doing but it is getting a bit extreme blowing up vans taking in kids like that. Don't like how they just faded out the shelter boyfriend dude tho

Why do yall hate Sierra so much? she don't come with no more drama than the gallaghers already have. , She's sexy, got her head on straight as far as providing for her kid. doesn't do drugs... She's not the worst chick. Rich chick was psycho and wanted to have lips babies. Professor , (though one of the hottest chicks on this show) was not the one. Tattoo asian girl not hot at all...... Mandy we all know she got her problems.
aside from the Kid sierra perfect for him. The kid may have her not wanting more. Which would be perfect for Lip. (lawd knows he dont need one).
FIGHT ME Sierra is the 2nd baddest chick lips' been with

Svetlana (lawd have mercy she is sexy. ) her and V are like 1a and 1 b. geezus. I think it's funny she damn near killed this chick and about to be on this old dude. can't wait for this wild ride.

Sierra is wack. She brings nothing to the show but a bunch of problems. Her character isn't funny nor entertaining. The asian chick is more interesting and better than her.

Yea even tho Lip addicted to simpin , they ain’t really bring a good reason for her to be in the mix like this ...she looks good but not even the baddest joint out there , doesn’t bring much to the table and just nothing generally special about shorty...ain’t eem like they known each other for a real long time

Lip just trying save her just to save her ...gon be stuck with a solid looking waitress single mom, who still wants her baby Dad n got crazy family issues from her past to deal with :lol: :smh:

She keeps/ or wants him to be sober, she keeps him grounded.
I dont see the problem.

debbie isn't annoying to me, she do little girl stuff cuz she a little girl.

Sierra would be a lot better if she got a nose job. Even post rhinoplasty i still would probably take the asian biker chick over her due to the fact shes a little rough around the edges. :lol:

Ian should just let Debbie have the church, man. He's lying to himself if he really believed he cares about those kids. Only reason he's fighting for that church is because of his ex, otherwise I don't think he could give a **** about them.

Back
Top Bottom