Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

Remember when Frank was close to dying if he continued drinking and doing drugs?

This show is schizo, I've come to accept it.
Well it was drinking excessively and he managed to figure he could risk having one drink a day with the new liver.

But unlike Lip, in this show's schizoness they're basically saying Frank wasn't an alcoholic. He's just a degenerate and according to him its Monica's fault.

Lip is written to literally have all the faults and signs of alcohilics. He has triggers, bad habits that contribute to his cycle of alcoholism and a serious fixation problem.

Its a shame cuz they really ditched the Lip having potential arc or concluded it with he wasted it. Now what is he doing? Working at a motorcycle shop his former sponsor hooked him up with. Now he's back to revolving around a relationship plot. With what the chick from OITNB said which was 100% correct to me he's basically using his alcoholism as an excuse not to do anything worthwhile with his life.

Last edited:
So many forgotten pieces in this season.

-Lips new sponsor (from OITNB) - he went back to see her again and then nothing since.
-Liam vs new black kid storyline (and liam's entire storyline)
-Trevor being phased out
-What happened to that weed sniffing dog of debbie's?

There has to be more too. Feel like the writing this season has been all over the place.

Its a shame cuz they really ditched the Lip having potential arc or concluded it with he wasted it. Now what is he doing? Working at a motorcycle shop his former sponsor hooked him up with. Now he's back to revolving around a relationship plot. With what the chick from OITNB said which was 100% correct to me he's basically using his alcoholism as an excuse not to do anything worthwhile with his life.

For real! Lip always had the intellect and it seemed like that would be his ticket out. Even from season 1. Now it's over? I understand he was expelled from that school, but damn.

So many forgotten pieces in this season.

-Lips new sponsor (from OITNB) - he went back to see her again and then nothing since.
-Liam vs new black kid storyline (and liam's entire storyline)
-Trevor being phased out
-What happened to that weed sniffing dog of debbie's?

There has to be more too. Feel like the writing this season has been all over the place.

Yeah what was the point of switching out Liam?? I thought since they switched them out, he was gonna have a huger role on the show and one that hadn't been really been explored. completely forgot about the other black kid, they coulda def done something with that and showed the different dynamics of how Liam's fam is entirely white and that other kid probably has a black fam. Frank and the other kids dad could've had some classic interactions.

I remember telling my wife after watching season 1, that Liam getting older is my most anticipated storyline in television history:lol:

Once Debbie found that dog it would've been a wrap for that whole wielding crap, would've been funny if she inadvertently started working for the cops or gangs to steal their rivals stash.

I thought for sure that chick from OITNB was gonna be a recurring character :lol:
you introduce a recognizable TV star from another show and DON'T capatilize. They told her "oh you're only in these 2 scenes and that's it and she's like :stoneface:

Reminds me of how they made a huge deal about Kev's fam, spent one episode on that and Kev acted like he was trying to reconnect with his roots and then forced the whole Svet storyline on them

They switch out Liam every season, he just has more dialogue now because he's getting older lol

Frank :rofl:

PhiLLip for real. Looks like he finally smartened up a bit.

:stoneface: @ this entire Ian subplot

Carl lucky.

Last edited:
Season seemed definitely lackluster and the finale was no different. It was so much going on and a lot of side stories got dropped.

Fiona could’ve been did what she did like 2-3 episodes ago.

Ian story is/was just uninteresting altogether.

Somebody called it that Lip should drop Sierra but got another L picking up Asian chicks kid smh.

Carl with the W in the end but he could’ve outsmarted her a long time ago.

Debbie contemplating letting dude get half custody is her L for the episode.

Liam gonna feel Frank’s wraith when he gets back from his vacay.

Frank gonna Frank. Still want to know if he just dropped that whole bag or if he stashed it for now.

Svet storyline was all over the place, went from her being hated to getting her a husband. Didn’t care for it once it went to trying to help her.

This was a finale? Damn, season was borderline cheeks.

DebDneedDtotgo head and share custcus for Franny sake.

Proud of Lip but man he can't get no alone time to grow.

Carl chick needntotbeneedn'beat down. His sisters failed him. Liam sleepwalking saved him.

Carl still got ppl in the basement ? :lol:

What’s up with Fiona’s new teneant that needed all that electricity ?

Last edited:
What’s up with Fiona’s new teneant that needed all that electricity ?

Really thought something bigger was going to come from that scene. Still think the season was pretty damn funny, despite the crappy plots/writing.

Can't believe that's the end of the season.

I'll take Lip being foster dad for that girl, she seems cool. Idk how long they gone let that play out tho

Ian looked like he immediately regretted all the theatrics. Can't believe they went the Spartacus route

Fiona's squatters are SUPER stupid. Sold out a multimillion dollar lawsuit for $3800 and some $500 money orders lmaoooo boy she lucked up

Can't believe that's the end of the season.

I'll take Lip being foster dad for that girl, she seems cool. Idk how long they gone let that play out tho

Ian looked like he immediately regretted all the theatrics. Can't believe they went the Spartacus route

Fiona's squatters are SUPER stupid. Sold out a multimillion dollar lawsuit for $3800 and some $500 money orders lmaoooo boy she lucked up

I guess because Fiona would’ve terrorized them literally every day and dude wasn’t about that life. All said and done it’ll come out to almost 10k that she gives them. They wanted that quick cash instead of waiting years for that pay out. And by they I meant the dude who had the accident

I guess because Fiona would’ve terrorized them literally every day and dude wasn’t about that life. All said and done it’ll come out to almost 10k that she gives them. They wanted that quick cash instead of waiting years for that pay out. And by they I meant the dude who had the accident

But wasn't what Fiona was doing illegal? I understand it's a show but you can't lock folks in an apartment...can you?

But wasn't what Fiona was doing illegal? I understand it's a show but you can't lock folks in an apartment...can you?

Not sure but remember they changed the locks on her and that’s her building. So technically they were trespassing correct?

Not sure but remember they changed the locks on her and that’s her building. So technically they were trespassing correct?

True. I wonder if there's a legal "two wrongs make a right" effect going on here.
Either way they both are operating in "street rules" so they prob aren't thinking too much about calling the cops

True. I wonder if there's a legal "two wrongs make a right" effect going on here.
Either way they both are operating in "street rules" so they prob aren't thinking too much about calling the cops

It was a W for both in the end. Fiona got her building back and her room. The squatters got some money (something was better than nothing I suppose).

Squatters and squatters rights are a real thing.

They were in the wrong for taking over her apt, stealing her dog, changing the locks and then suing her.

However, legally speaking she can't try to smome them out :lol: That's a serious crime. Children were in there. That's a dozen charges including felonies.

Thing is neither are gonna call the cops for the perceived fact they're in the wrong.

Yall saying this season was trash is buggin.
Still one of the best seasons they've had.

Everyone won in the end in some type of way I expect great things for next season now.
I'm so proud of carl. I hope my man flourishes.
Lip did the right thing. As much as I like Sierra, he was right, he's never just did him, and with him doing this he can now focus on getting that real money and using that brain.

Fiona about to make bank, that deal she made was smart. glad she did that. I think she about to come up well.

Debbie is not annoying and needs to get the child support money I think she forgets she not even 18 yet. this will help her a lot.

Frank going to frank

Give Svetlana Kev and Vee their own series already.

Does a pre-nup make a difference if the old fart dies

Season was below average but got high hopes 4 next season

I don't think so but I guess even without a pre-nup his will can shoot the money to whomever he chose

Back
Top Bottom