Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

The storylines this season have been weak, but the humor is stronger than it's every been. This season has been hilarious, and definitely a bouce back from the last one.

Debbie is your typical teen mom. IDK how/or why her actions annoy y'all so much :lol: This is ish that we've all seen before, especially if you're from any type of inner city/hood.

Kev and V were BOTH intrigued by that 4K :lol:

If there's any character on this show that's annoying as Hell, it's most definitely Lip. Dude has no kids, nobody to take care of, no real responsibility, but is the only Gallagher constantly getting himself into stupid situations. Dude even made beating alcohol addiction look easy :lol::smh:. Dude has had so much go his way, and isn't doing anything with it.

really think ian is gonna get assassinated

deb should just get a wheelchair

still waiting for frank to join the alt right

Carl's wife not even funny. She legit is like a dumb blonde and is extra annoying

Carl really throwin' his life away like a used prophylactic

One of the more "fatherly" things he's done. I was impressed with Debbie's decision to just get the toes cut off, just didn't think she'd go the "on top of the kitchen table with garden clippers" route.

Poor Dr. Liam lol

This season has been awful. Not to mention the vibe has felt *off* this since the season premiere (new Liam?)

Everyone's storyline has been uninteresting. Especially Ian's.

The worst part is, I don't think it's going to get better. It feels like they've written themselves into a hole.

Previous seasons it seemed like when they would win it lasted longer, now it's like every episode you see each member go from W to L, or L to W to coming L.

Tattoo asian girl not hot at all......

This is your only negative about her lol
Even if she's not hot, they worked. He wasn't getting in his own way and was starting to enjoy life. Was even working on that bike again.

whose toes was frank cutting off at the end of the episode, I was mad confused. Debbies? For what? wasnt she already hurt enough
They were Deb's toes. When she broke her foot the doc told her she could lose her toes or they could operate and save em. Operation would be 50k but amputation would be 7k. She opted to just cut em off herself

Lip just trying save her just to save her ...gon be stuck with a solid looking waitress single mom, who still wants her baby Dad n got crazy family issues from her past to deal with :lol: :smh:
Yuuuuppp

Debbie is actually tolerable this season.

She kinda actually is......but then again not really. She does well in waves, comes and goes. What happened to the weed sniffin' dog

If there's any character on this show that's annoying as Hell, it's most definitely Lip. Dude has no kids, nobody to take care of, no real responsibility, but is the only Gallagher constantly getting himself into stupid situations. Dude even made beating alcohol addiction look easy :lol::smh:. Dude has had so much go his way, and isn't doing anything with it.

It's a tie between Lip an Ian. Ian seems like he's off his meds a bit and he's losin' himself over these last few episodes starting with the battle for the church.

He's gonna lose his job, and prolly gonna go to jail

he's def gonna be behind bars. I can see him becoming leader of a cult eventually and possibly dying somehow

Why do yall hate Sierra so much? She's sexy

Tattoo asian girl not hot at all......

tenor.gif

Debbie is more than tolerable. Like dude said y'all must have not encountered Debbie's or worst in your life.

Lip has always had more going on than the rest Imo. I don't think Asian girl kept him focused at all cuz he started to fall for her. And she was beating the **** out of him... Yea guys so much better for him.....

May not make much difference to y'all but I live in Asia right now. I see way badder chicks than her. So Asian chicks on tv isn't as much of a novelty too me.

Deb being "more than tolerable" is a stretch, she's not the top 3 annoying

Right, cause Sierra has been so kind and emotionally stable for Lip lol

Her not being the finest woman on the show means nothing. Cause I've seen PLENTY of better looking white women than Sierra. WWAAAAAAAAY more

for lip tho.....
What has sierra done against him?. she has a kid... not the end of the world.
when lip was doing himself damage. She backed up to let him get his stuff straight.

Sierra is barely top 5 on the show but she still cute. and still cuter than Tran chick. I dont think Sierra is the baddest white chick every..trust me on that. But Tran isn't a novelty to me. Other than the fake breast and the tats I dont see it..

Sierra and tran are both solid 5-6's. Sierra would get bumped up with a nose job, as i mentioned before.

Tran >>>> Sierra to me...to each his own tho..........V tho >>>>>>

Anyway, I don't like Lip/Sierra story line either...He's wasting his time...

V> all actresses
I think he needs this, someone with a kid already. He needs the responsibility imo. Again, he knows he can't slip with her too with the alcohol because she'll bounce. It's sort of the spark he needs right now.
Levy's character which I dont know is sober or not (I dont know if that's a sober motorcycle shop) but who knows how that would've turned out. She would've got pregnant or something then terminated the baby and he would've gone mad. (allegedly)
Sierra again has done no wrong for him like the others.
Even rich amanada was sort of an enabler.

Sierra is literally the last thing someone like Lip needs, especially with trying to maintain sobriety

Like his potential sponsor(chick from OITNB) told him, stop focusing on other people and focus on yourself. The worst part about this is Sierra, already havin a man in recovery should've known that. She just using Lip, didn't she break up with him for the baby's daddy when Lip didn't have his ish together? and now that her man got another woman pregnant and her dad gets out, she runs to Lip....this dude is gonna have an epic relapse.

Yeah I can see Lip being in the hospital for alcohol poisoning or a drunk driving crash as the next big Gallagher sad moment.

Ya'll forgetting how Debbie was doing her paraplegic man dirty earlier this season til that nurse scooped him out from under her. She's a manipulative person, it is what it is. Truly Frank and Monica's kid.

for lip tho.....
What has sierra done against him?. she has a kid... not the end of the world.
when lip was doing himself damage. She backed up to let him get his stuff straight.

Remember Sierra didn't even choose Lip, she chose her ex and only came to Lip cause ol boy wouldn't come clean about that baby he had. Had dude came clean before he prob would have earned a few points and still been together with her. She was left with either: be alone or be with Lip

Ya'll forgetting how Debbie was doing her paraplegic man dirty earlier this season til that nurse scooped him out from under her. She's a manipulative person, it is what it is. Truly Frank and Monica's kid.

You know what, I did forget about that. She legit used ol boy as a baby sitter.

How'd he make it look easy when every episode is about him stopping himself from drinking

Remember when Frank was close to dying if he continued drinking and doing drugs?

This show is schizo, I've come to accept it.

Back
Top Bottom