Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

so is this her last season?
or is she in this season partially?
I really liked the dynamics Fiona had with all the other characters especially Frank, but those interactions seem few and far between since the show started.
Not sure I can tune in without Fiona. Not that her character is crazy good, but there was something about watching the oldest of a big family(especially female) try to turn her life as well as her family's around for the better. Not sure I can stand Debbie being the only female Gallagher.

Reactions: Ube

giphy.gif

tumblr_n1nx6og3DQ1qikmd9o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

fiona probably gonna travel after next season. She wouldn’t leave liam though, he’s the only one left that isn’t grown. lip will become the head of the family but his life is a mess at the moment.

She took care of her siblings since she was a kid herself and is a property owner now. She’s gonna try and be like that rich lady who owns patsy’s pies.

9 years is long to be on a show.

lip looks weird with a shaved head. he basically adopted that girl from last season and still working that mechanic job. All dude had to do was graduate or stay at an internship.

I'll miss seeing her partially naked and her simulated sex scenes

But she became a seesaw between grating and loveable the season she got with the heroin addict.

Show seemed to be the only one to avoid the Showtime curse of overstating its welcome and being terrible by the end.

Hope Fiona's departure doesn't take the show down a notch. She was never the main irrepaceabls character of had the best storylines.

I'm shocked the show has been on this long.

The show would be weird without her, but her as a character deserves happiness and to be out of the disfunction.

From a character standpoint she became kind of boring after Jimmy.

I saw that the actor who plays lip is expecting a baby with his actress girlfriend who is an ex of justin chatwin (steve / jimmy). There’s a pic of chatwin at the shameless 100th episode party, wonder if told them congrats.

Are they going to kill her character off?

Can't just have her move away or cut her family completely off. Her character would never do that.

Are they going to kill her character off?

Can't just have her move away or cut her family completely off. Her character would never do that.

Why would they kill her off? This ain't Power. They didn't even kill off Jimmy.

She's been going in that direction. She moved out of the house. If she finds love and sees that the Gallaghers are in a good direction she would.

Kill her off? :lol:

They could just have her travel or move to another city. The only one left who needs taking care of is liam and frank kinda takes care of him now.

If they make her die in a car accident that would make the show too depressing.

Kill her off? :lol:

They could just have her travel or move to another city. The only one left who needs taking care of is liam and frank kinda takes care of him now.

If they make her die in a car accident that would make the show too depressing.

I gave up on this show years ago but damn :rofl: kill off Fiona?

Fiona is pretty much hitting her apex. Had the rags, now she has the riches (somewhat). They need to kill the Ian and Carl storylines; I get they need antics, but we can just watch V and Kev for that. Debbie just needs to die.

ian’s storylines are annoying. I don’t give a damn about him being a cult leader. carl’s is still interesting. Crazy chick is gonna tempt him to shoot her.

We need Chuckie Da Gawd to return.

Back
Top Bottom