Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

This entire season better have been filler season to build up at least 2 family members to have an epic meltdown next season.
Did this show switch someone out or did someone like a creator or head writer leave, this entire season was all over the place and inconsistent.

-There was no reason for Vee and Kev to help Svet out, got super corny when they were worried about the Prenup, like why do they care?:stoneface: They had gotten rid of her, and got their bar back.
-Lips boss popped up like poochie, like he's been in every episode this season. I didn't think that guy was still around. They really needed someone there to interact with Lip about keeping the bike or selling it.
-Lip is on his way to being the next Youens, dude stops one major relationship, then decides to take in someone elses kid:stoneface: . Just focus on YOU bro
-Carl should've known it was a wrap while talkin to Deb. Chick is crazy too, thats why her and Sierra were just chattin it up:rofl:
-Like someone else said Fiona could've done that a few episodes back. I thought she held back from doing it because she was trying to go straight. All it took was a suggestion from Frank :stoneface:
-Ian:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Season is only trash if all this doesn't lead to some epic plot lines for the next one.

I understand, Yall want this family to keep losing...
but why???

I also feel like this show ultimately will come down to someone dying or jail. But why want them to lose, I know this show has captured us by them losing /coming back/losing/ coming back. But come on. someone has to get a few wins in.

It's not really about them losing cause this season only a couple of people "won".
Deb lost some toes and her baby daddy is moving on
Frank's prized heist went up in flames, or down the sh***er
Ian has a cult following that he honestly hates
Lip......is a variation of a loss. Finally sacks up and drops Sierra but he also "adopts" a kid

Liam has a rich friend, be he's frequently sleepwalking and waking up in the cold outside and he just betrayed Frank so Frank might be plotting something
Fiona finally got to settle her lawsuit problem
Carl got to escape to school but only by his chinny chin chin, ol girl gon find a way out there

This season was a bit of a mess, not much consistency throughout the episodes

it's all in how you see it tho.
Deb lost some toes. but her baby daddy moving on is giving her child support money which she needs to finish welding school which will land her a good job if she chooses to pursue it.
Frank heist went in flames but he back on his scumbag grind (i don't consider it winning) He's the frank again we all loved to hate.
Ian doesn't hate his cult following he cares about them. he cares about something and is making a difference. what gives you the impression he hates it?
Lip is a simp, but he didn't touch alcohol this season, he still banged chicks. and now is the proud owner of a motorcycle so he finally got some wheels.
I think that chick will commit suicide or something, their marriage isn't legal anyway. That or rich daddy will come into the picture.

This a L for Ian, dude got arrested and most likely gonna lose his EMT job.
Lip gonna find another way to simp regardless. Dude gives no real dambs about his future.

Kev & V helped out Svet cuz they felt bad for her and getting her married to a rich guy would get her out of their lives.

They didn't really get their bar back either. Svet still owned/ran 1/3rd of it. Plus she was seducing V. Kev got on his alpha grind to counter it but the whole time they were worried she was gonna plot on them.

Ian probably already lost that EMT job :lol: Last time we see him go to work was after his first in church confrontation.

This season did have holes an some characters and plots were so forced.

The only way the redeem themselves is if Jimmy is first thing we see in next season's opener.

Y'all dudes need to get off that JimmySteve train :lol:

Looking back at it with rose tinted glasses. Dude really didn't make the show that great and wasn't ever a main character.

At best he made Fiona's storylines more interesting.
Pretty much

just binged this series now that i have showtime/hulu. yeah, i'm kinda late on this show :lol:
might have to go through this thread to see ya reactions

i swear frank be killing me with his antics. his relationship with sheila and that whole family early in the series :lol:
is it me or season 8 was kinda just "meh" compared to other seasons. fiona's story is getting kinda boring with her being a landlord after taking constant Ls throughout the series. the guys she's seeing are all boring aside from jimmy/steve. i swear gus and ford bring nothing to the table except used as an excuse to see emmy rossum naked.
as much as fiona does for them, carl is the one that saved the house or they'd be homeless. my dude was out there hustlin
watching the current season and was thinking either ian or lip was going to die. lip from drinking accident or ian going crazy and getting himself killed by someone or the cops.

Last edited:
Season 9 Premieres September 9th

965F5490-51D7-49D5-85FA-2CC25B5D3633.gif

eh
looks like they went from horrible crappy people to your typical slapstick sitcom family
still gonna watch but it looks like they getting normal problems.

biggest plot point might be defending Ian in court:stoneface:
they really gonna push this to 10 seasons and beyond I guess

eh
looks like they went from horrible crappy people to your typical slapstick sitcom family
still gonna watch but it looks like they getting normal problems.

biggest plot point might be defending Ian in court:stoneface:
they really gonna push this to 10 seasons and beyond I guess
If they continued being horrible ppl and didnt grow they'd end up dead or in prison.

While I'd enjoy Vee and Fiona on Ora ge is the New Black I'm not trying to see Lip, Kev, and Ian on a Shameless version of Oz.

The only consistent dude is Frank and thats cuz hes already an old/grown man.

Just finished season 7. That felt like a perfect series finale.
I don't have sho or Hulu.
Anyone know when season 8will end up on Netflix? Just skimming through the last few pages tho it seems like I shouldn't even bother.

Just finished season 7. That felt like a perfect series finale.
I don't have sho or Hulu.
Anyone know when season 8will end up on Netflix? Just skimming through the last few pages tho it seems like I shouldn't even bother.

Season 8 should be on Netflix shortly. They normally put it up near the time for the new season.

Back
Top Bottom