Shameless (season 2) thread Vol.

They advertised the 1 week layoff after last weeks episode.

Its cool. Eastbound was
pimp.gif
last night.

show is gold.  always something going on that raises your eyebrow.  Fiona 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
even though she's a jumpoff.  Her being an ivy leaguer in real life too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wayne looney

Lip is that dude...kid runs an underground fight club and sells drugs out of an ice cream truck plus hes got the whole Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting thing going on.
yeah Lip is my fav. character. my dude is a straight up G.  His nonchalant attitude and brilliant intellect make him shine.  Smart people are much more appealing when they're just cool/ laid back instead of nerdy, anti-social, show offs, etc.  Every character has their own little hook which makes this show so 
eek.gif

I didn't think Sheila would really kill her though
laugh.gif

Lip's situation never had me thinking how his family and friends are kinda expecting him to do so much for them and not considering how he wants to approach his life. I was trying to figure out what he was thinking struggling with during those adoption interviews. He's been really confused and random with that skeez of a baby mother not wanting to be with him and everything after. I know he felt some way about why Ian was mad at him and he feels Fiona is a hypocrite.

roll.gif
@ Frank this ep. He was extra oblivious and nonchalant while being so sad.

Originally Posted by hymen man

A roach.
that's why I thought.  the way he was inhaling just had me confused 
laugh.gif
 but I guess the roach was really almost done for him to be doing that.  That Portuguese chick is 
smokin.gif
 but it sounds like she's trying get out of that marriage and was letting some other guy smash beforehand.  Karen 
sick.gif
 is such a skeez, talking about pumping out as many kids as possible and flipping them for $.   I don't know why Lip stays cuffing that chick regardless of the child. 

They were burning dried up glue and inhaling the fumes too.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

another solid, but sad episode
I'm a bit lost/out of the loop for some reason. Who was Frank crying to at the end saying how his mom died? Was that actually a sincere cry, or just Frank being Frank?

Lip is dissapointing. Did he forget Fiona gives up a lot for her family and raises them all? He is willing to sabotage himself because he doesnt want to admit he's gifted and use it to his advantage. He acted like a major loser.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I'm a bit lost/out of the loop for some reason. Who was Frank crying to at the end saying how his mom died? Was that actually a sincere cry, or just Frank being Frank?
I think his ex wife but I'm not sure

Originally Posted by cap1229

Lip is dissapointing. Did he forget Fiona gives up a lot for her family and raises them all? He is willing to sabotage himself because he doesnt want to admit he's gifted and use it to his advantage. He acted like a major loser.

Use it to HIS advantage or THEIR advantage?  Everyone expects so much of him 'cause he's a genius.. it's a huge burden to carry knowing that everyone is looking at you to be successful for everyone else.  

At the end of the day it's his life. He has to make his own mistakes and make his own decisions instead of buckling to the pressure of what everyone expects him to become just so they can feel it was worth it for w/e sacrifices they made. It doesn't help that the environment he grew up in didn't really build any self confidence and security to deal with the outside world (when I say that I mean not acting like everybody else on the south side which are ppl he understands) in a civilized way.

If you peep the eps this season even Fiona feels insecure when dealing with ppl not like her and acts childish and immature at times in situations to cope and after when she sucks it up and bares with it she still isn't comfortable. She always feels like it's not her world and rejects it.

He knows he's gifted but that doesn't mean he automatically has to do what ppl assume all gifted ppl do. He may not aspire to get out the "hood" the conventional way but it doesn't mean he doesn't have his own ambitions to be successful. If son really wants to aim low and underachieve in another person's eyes he's going to especially if he's happy with it.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

At the end of the day it's his life. He has to make his own mistakes and make his own decisions instead of buckling to the pressure of what everyone expects him to become just so they can feel it was worth it for w/e sacrifices they made. It doesn't help that the environment he grew up in didn't really build any self confidence and security to deal with the outside world (when I say that I mean not acting like everybody else on the south side which are ppl he understands) in a civilized way.

If you peep the eps this season Fiona feels insecure when dealing with ppl not like her and acts childish and immature at times when she doesn't suck it up and bares with it and even then she isn't comfortable. She always feels like it's not her world and rejects it.

He knows he's gifted but that doesn't mean he automatically has to do what ppl assume all gifted ppl do. He may not aspire to get out the "hood" the conventional way but it doesn't mean he doesn't have his own ambitions to be successful/ If son really wants to aim low and underachieve in another person's eyes he's going to especially if he's happy with it.

all of this is very true. :/

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Yeah it is his ex-wife. She was in like the last 4 or 5 eps last season dealing with her coming back in their lives and/or her leaving with Liam and her black butch lesbian gf.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Yeah it is his ex-wife. She was in like the last 4 or 5 eps last season dealing with her coming back in their lives and/or her leaving with Liam and her black butch lesbian gf.
Oh yeah. I figured it was his wife, just wasn't sure. Thought it might have been his sister or someone. Thanks for clearing that up.

Her black butch lesbian girlfriend was always dogging Frank
roll.gif

karen really is like $!**+!$ cancer 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"circle doesnt start with an S......$%+"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Stephanie Fantauzzi
devil.gif

Shelia
pimp.gif

The preview vid for the rest of the season gave me chills. I wonder who gets into the accident 
nerd.gif

It's really odd to see Frank actually emotional over his mothers passing.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Use it to HIS advantage or THEIR advantage?  Everyone expects so much of him 'cause he's a genius.. it's a huge burden to carry knowing that everyone is looking at you to be successful for everyone else.  

Dude is a lame and a simp in love with the town jumpoff who doesn't give a ##!* about him or the baby that probably isn't his.
laugh.gif

I'm not saying he has to come up in the world the traditional way (college) but someone that smart should be able to come up with more profitable hustles than selling weed via ice cream truck.  

If it wasn't for Steve trying to get back to banging his sister he'd still be sleeping on a train.

Monica is so %$$*#% up. Do anything else wrong, but don't mess with the Squirrel Fund 
30t6p3b.gif

Lip about to have 2 kids.
eek.gif

I just noticed that the cop doesn't appear anymore.
Amy Smart looks like she left
indifferent.gif

Is that amish girl gone for good?
Diora Baird
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom