Shaq: I compete with Duncan, not Kobe

From what i remember he started this. I have more than Kobe, Kobe can't win without me saga

Originally Posted by got shoes

OP missed one key addition:

"But I don't compete with little guards. I don't compete with little guys who run around dominating the ball, throwing up 30 shots a night -- like
grin.gif
-Wade, Kobe.
"
He didn't mention Wade or Kobe.  The writer gave examples of who he thought he might be referring to.

Originally Posted by got shoes

OP missed one key addition:

"But I don't compete with little guards. I don't compete with little guys who run around dominating the ball, throwing up 30 shots a night -- like
grin.gif
-Wade, Kobe.
"
He didn't mention Wade or Kobe.  The writer gave examples of who he thought he might be referring to.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Shaq is a god damn bum
30t6p3b.gif

can dude ever shut the hell up? seriously?
Says the man with the Gilbert Arenas avatar.

Come on dude.
roll.gif
theres a new article every week, wait everyday of Gil trash talking someone different everyday?
eyes.gif

Shaq is a LOSER, dude needs to get a life and concentrate on basketball. all he does is run his mouth and do nothing on the court.

Shaq the loser?? Haha dudes been the funniest thing to hit the mic every post game or all star weekend, I'd rather listen to him than anybody else, Shaq cool as hell, only NBA player down to take rides from normal people
eek.gif
in phoenix and boston, bought a regular joe a brand new luxury car, helped kids during xmas time and had the lakers hired a poor man to be team manager for a few years, who else does this???

Loser? Dude playing games with guns in NBA locker rooms, hmmm.....

Shaq is a god damn bum
30t6p3b.gif

Come on dude.
roll.gif
theres a new article every week, wait everyday of Gil trash talking someone different everyday?
eyes.gif

Shaq is a LOSER, dude needs to get a life and concentrate on basketball. all he does is run his mouth and do nothing on the court.

Shaq the loser?? Haha dudes been the funniest thing to hit the mic every post game or all star weekend, I'd rather listen to him than anybody else, Shaq cool as hell, only NBA player down to take rides from normal people
eek.gif
in phoenix and boston, bought a regular joe a brand new luxury car, helped kids during xmas time and had the lakers hired a poor man to be team manager for a few years, who else does this???

Loser? Dude playing games with guns in NBA locker rooms, hmmm.....

Shaq is a god damn bum
30t6p3b.gif

Come on dude.
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Shaq is not a loser sir!

Shaq is a god damn bum
30t6p3b.gif

Come on dude.
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Shaq is not a loser sir!

Shaq is a god damn bum
30t6p3b.gif

Come on dude.
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Shaq is not a loser sir!

Shaq is a god damn bum
30t6p3b.gif

Come on dude.
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Shaq is not a loser sir!

shaq's appreciated by me for his time as a laker.

as far as im concerned he's going to say some of the darndest things at times but that's who he is and being in the league for 19 seasons and still being able to produce at a decent level, i think he has the right to say whatever he wants

shaq's appreciated by me for his time as a laker.

as far as im concerned he's going to say some of the darndest things at times but that's who he is and being in the league for 19 seasons and still being able to produce at a decent level, i think he has the right to say whatever he wants

Shaq is a god damn bum
30t6p3b.gif

Come on dude.
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Woah he is one of the best ever on the court.  No one currently in the league is even close to Shaq in his prime. 

Shaq is a god damn bum
30t6p3b.gif

Come on dude.
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Woah he is one of the best ever on the court.  No one currently in the league is even close to Shaq in his prime. 

It's really too bad with Shaq, b/c he was one of the most, if not, the most dominant big man to ever play the game, and does well in the community, but he talks about other people like a scorned teenage girl. He has the same m.o. each time, he leaves an organization, goes to a new one, and trashes the star player and the old organization together. His act is getting older than him, and wish he would just leave gracefully or shut-up.

It's really too bad with Shaq, b/c he was one of the most, if not, the most dominant big man to ever play the game, and does well in the community, but he talks about other people like a scorned teenage girl. He has the same m.o. each time, he leaves an organization, goes to a new one, and trashes the star player and the old organization together. His act is getting older than him, and wish he would just leave gracefully or shut-up.

i hate shaq but he is kind of right this time.  him and duncan is a better comparison.

i mentioned duncan and shaq were the two that dominated most of the decade.  then one of kobe's boyfriends got all butthurt.  even though the kobe-led lakers have only been championship contenders for the last few seasons.

i hate shaq but he is kind of right this time.  him and duncan is a better comparison.

i mentioned duncan and shaq were the two that dominated most of the decade.  then one of kobe's boyfriends got all butthurt.  even though the kobe-led lakers have only been championship contenders for the last few seasons.

The thing is as far back as I can remember he's always talked about being in competition with The Big Funds, it was Laker fans who made it a Shaq?Kobe thing. So this doesn't surprise me at all, as a matter of fact I was just saying this to a cowoker of mine who's a huge LA/Kobe fan todays ago
laugh.gif

The thing is as far back as I can remember he's always talked about being in competition with The Big Funds, it was Laker fans who made it a Shaq?Kobe thing. So this doesn't surprise me at all, as a matter of fact I was just saying this to a cowoker of mine who's a huge LA/Kobe fan todays ago
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom