Shaq trade offical like referree with a whistle (Planet Orange in SHOCK)

Possible prediction of Shaq in the 2008 playoffs.

2005-05-12-ins-shaq.jpg

i feel sorry for Shaq's feet and knees playin on the Suns.

hes gonn break every bone in the lower half of his body.

I can just see it now....Nash nice little lob pass over a defenders head to Shaq down low. Shaq little step in with the dunk.

goodness amare is give shaq assists...

roll.gif
at NT when this actually turns out to be a good trade..

Marion will love the Miami lights

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

I can just see it now....Nash nice little lob pass over a defenders head to Shaq down low. Shaq little step in with the dunk.

thats if shaq can make it to the paint before the suns shoot it when hes barely at the half court line

I wonder how realistic it is that he could fail the physical? After all, isn't he injured right now? Like his hip or something?
Maybe the Dr. will see something.

wait, someone fill me in on how the Gasol trade affected this?

Western contenders are trying to make moves to "keep up" with LA adding Gasol...kinda goes along with the whole Dallas courting Kidd thing.

OK I'm going to sleep now...maybe when I wake up this will all have been a bad, horrible dream.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

I wonder how realistic it is that he could fail the physical? After all, isn't he injured right now? Like his hip or something?
Maybe the Dr. will see something.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

Amare has weak D, esp playing out his natural position at PF. Bynum+Gasol would kill Phoenix on the boards and wouldnt be able to handle LA's postgame. Kerr thinks Shaq+Amare=Bynum+Gasol

After Miami's loss in Dallas on Thursday, O'Neal was engaged in an MVP discussion as it related to the Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki. O'Neal questioned how the media picks MVPs and said the award has been "tainted" the past two seasons. O'Neal was the runner-up for Nash's first MVP in 2005.

laugh.gif

*waits for Shaq's parting cheap shot to Miami/Wade*

two runnin Rebels for Shaq-Diesel going on empty.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

OK I'm going to sleep now...maybe when I wake up this will all have been a bad, horrible dream.

Sadly it's a horrible dream that is actually real...

ehh last time i checked oneal has been injured the whole year so basically PHX is getting shaq to sit on the bench and let go of there number 2-3 player...unless shaq is playing the role of a (allen Iverson) you think hes injured then after being traded to the new team, has never got injured since being in thenew team..

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

Quick Summary, The Suns are #1 in the Pacific.
The Lakers get a steal in Gasol, and the rest of the West is now scared of the Lakers team.
Teams now want to make move to counter-act L.A. and it's 2 bigs.
PHX goes into panic mode and trades there best defender in the All-Star named Shawn Marion for a big body like Shaq.

Although, the Suns knew they would never win the chip with a roster like they had before, so I can see where they're coming from

hahaha damn ZO you don't think he'll make it?
laugh.gif

but really tho, this is a bad trade for PHX, i mean their whole run & gun style did major damage and is what made them a force, with Shawn gone they arenow a half court team, and we all know if you can turn PHX into a half court team they are average

i just don't get this trade
grin.gif

i guess the only trade this will work for the suns is if shaq is now TOTALLY motivated b/c of the new situation and gets healthy. when he's healthy, he canstill be dominant for long stretches b/c of his size and strength, you MUST double him.

but i don't think he fits the suns' system at all. i don't know what the suns are thinking.

feel bad for marion though THIS year. by next yr, the heat with wade, marion, plus a top 5 draft pick should be BALLIN'

Lets say, for the sake of argument, hypothetically speaking; What if Shaq wins a fifth ring with Phoenix?

What then? What does that do to his overall career in regards to all time great centers???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom