shawn marion? what happen to this boy

should have stayed with the suns and he probably still would have been an all star caliber player

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

His stat lines were more deceiving than Zach Randolph's.
Do you actually see the way Zach gets his numbers?
Yeah I see it. I worded that badly. I'm only comparing them because they don't really leave an impact on the game even if they getnumbers.

he got out of the perfect system, so now his true talent and game are being exposed....should have never left phoenix

not surprised at all...

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

The same thing that happend to KMart after JKidd.

No.

KMarts knees broke.

Marion needs to be on the west coast.

I dont think hes close to being done or trash.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

The same thing that happend to KMart after JKidd.

No.

KMarts knees broke.

No, hes just as athletic now as he was in NJ...The knee injuries just made him miss some time. He just not talented. Never was

It' everything everyone has mentioned.

- no Nash
- No D'Anphony
- aging
- not in a high-octane offense anymore

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Needs up and down offense.

exactly. it's the running game that suits his talents the best.

damn his form is still ugly though

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

He's not playing with this guy anymore
mikedantoni.jpg
Fixed.

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Marion needs someone to create shots for him!! Even in the suns heydays he just fed of others creativity, plus he was the third scoring option with the suns. Now he's expected to carry the the raptors with bosh.

no he's not.

i know raptors gets no exposure in the US so you wouldn't know anyways but hes not. the other dude on the team is Bargaeni.

Originally Posted by wttm

Marion needs someone to create shots for him!! Even in the suns heydays he just fed of others creativity, plus he was the third scoring option with the suns. Now he's expected to carry the the raptors with bosh.

no he's not.

i know raptors gets no exposure in the US so you wouldn't know anyways but hes not. the other dude on the team is Bargaeni.
It's cool man not bagging the raptors but if Bargaeni (a guy just finding his stride) is a better option than marion it kinda proves my point.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

he needs the suns and the suns need him. both marion and the suns went downhill after that trade.

Yeah and
laugh.gif
for being stucked in the Matrix.

he needs a good PG to be a great player, otherwise he has no game, ever since he moved from the suns, you don't hear anything about him.he's likekenyon martin, who was a beast at cincy, but when he came to the league he played with JKidd, became an all star when you Jkidd left and KMart went to thenuggets he became a bum.. not an allstar player..

probably same goes for David West, if CP3 would leave i doubt it he'd be an allstar

no he's not.

It's cool man not bagging the raptors but if Bargaeni (a guy just finding his stride) is a better option than marion it kinda proves my point.

well no, cause Bargs a decent player in his own right that can put up 20+ without put backs and running.......marion was NEVER the 2nd options anyways.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

he needs a good PG to be a great player
This is a perfect example of someone who doesnt have the slightest clue what he is talking about. Him and everyone else who is saying Marionneeded Steve Nash to be a great player doesnt know a damn thing. Lets take a look at his stats PRE-Steve Nash:

00-01 17.3 ppg, 10.7 rpg
01-02: 19.1 ppg, 9.9 rpg
02-03: 21.2 ppg, 9.6 rpg
03-04: 19.0 ppg, 9.3 rpg

So for you and everyone who says Marion needed/needs Nash to be a great player, please explain to me why......I'll wait.

no he's not.

No it doesn't.
laugh.gif

dland24:
TheYoungestGun:
he needs a good PG to be a great player

This is a perfect example of someone who doesnt have the slightest clue what he is talking about. Him and everyone else who is saying he needed Steve Nash to be a great point guard dont know a damn thing. Lets take a look at his stats PRE-Steve Nash:

00-01 17.3 ppg, 10.7 rpg
01-02: 19.1 ppg, 9.9 rpg
02-03: 21.2 ppg, 9.6 rpg
03-04: 19.0 ppg, 9.3 rpg

So for you and everyone who says Marion needed/needs Nash to be a great player, please explain to me why......I'll wait.
00-01 17.3 ppg, 10.7 rpg (PG: Jason Kidd, who was, yaknow, kind of good, averaging 16.9 and 9.
glasses.gif

01-02: 19.1 ppg, 9.9 rpg (Starbury, at 20.4 and 8.1)
02-03: 21.2 ppg, 9.6 rpg (Starbury, averaging 22.3 and 8.1)
03-04: 19.0 ppg, 9.3 rpg Starbury, averaging 20.8 and 8.3)

And then in 04-05, Nash came in and averaged 15 and 11 his first year.

I'm not even saying he needs a top-tier PG, but I am saying it's one of the things that has contributed to him fading into Bolivian.

But for you to say "Oh, look at his numbers before Nash, when he didn't have a solid PG" is type ******ed.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom