Sheed to BOS official

so big baby and ken perkins now lead their bench? now their bench is crazy deep.

great pickup. best team in the east for sure if kg stays healty.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Cleveland+Cavaliers+v+Boston+Celtics+Game+0pBK_j9z9pel.jpg

hourglass.jpg

chicago_trip_000.jpg

pimp.gif

Lets get it Big Mike, I like this scenario way more! Bron Bron to the Chi, appearing nightly in the house MJ built. @$%@ the Garden!

pimp.gif
I like this move. Although I hate BOS, Iwould hate to see Kobe get another ring and get even closer to MJ's 6
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

so big baby and ken perkins now lead their bench? now their bench is crazy deep.

great pickup. best team in the east for sure if kg stays healty.
Nah, correct me if I'm wrong but Davis is now an unrestricted free agent. Powe as well (who's also still recovering from that injury).It's going to be interesting to see how well Doc can get Sheed into the mix.

can you imagine KG and Wallace together on the same team running their mouths at other teams
laugh.gif
it's a wrap.

703, You don't have to worry a bit. No way KG ever sees 6 rings. I've been a KG fan (didn't like him in the playoffs cursing on the bench vs myBulls) since the Farragut days. Sheed just makes this a tougher team to face. I'm still riding with Lakers to repeat.

I AM SO READY TO GET MY HANDS ON SOME BOSTON CELTIC SHEED AF1 PE'S

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Who gets injured first KG or Rasheed?

Garnett.

Rasheed isn't the team player that everyone thinks he is. Wait until he doesn't get his way up there. The same !%!% he pulled in Detroit is going tohappen in Boston. %$!# Rasheed Wallace.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

*I'm all for whatever makes Lebron's title hunt in Cleveland next year even more difficult....
pimp.gif

2010 WOOOOOOO

QFT
cosign. i dont give a damn about the celts...i'm all for kobe getting 3 more titles tho
pimp.gif

GTFOWTBS Deadset!!!
laugh.gif

sheed def. helps Doc rest at least kg/perk more instead of sayin towards the end of the season "oh yeah im gonna give more minutes to my bench" thencompletely ignore his word and seek 'momentum' whatever going into the playoffs......

hopefully Jesus recovers from his injuries comming out of the playoffs, perks shoulder strengthens, and kg takes his time getting back to full strength

Celtics pride.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Celtics still need a back up PG and swing man off the bench though.

We really need a backup point. Eddie can't handle the ball and Steph isn't coming back.

Back
Top Bottom