Sheed to BOS official

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

There aren't even that many Celtic bandwagon fans from what I can tell. All the faithful Celtic fans have been on here for years (finns, B2P, i5, koolbar and a few others).
This is true, I can't recall seeing any Celtics bandwagon fans. I do recall us Lakers Haters enjoying the thrashing the C's delivered in08 though.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

There aren't even that many Celtic bandwagon fans from what I can tell. All the faithful Celtic fans have been on here for years (finns, B2P, i5, koolbar and a few others).
This is true, I can't recall seeing any Celtics bandwagon fans. I do recall us Lakers Haters enjoying the thrashing the C's delivered in 08 though.
Don't go there
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

I was always in the Celtics thread and i'm a Hornets/Bobcats (local team) fan but i enjoy watching the celtics play and I want them to win but i'm nota fan cause once KG and Jesus leave i'm done w/ them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

I was always in the Celtics thread and i'm a Hornets/Bobcats (local team) fan but i enjoy watching the celtics play and I want them to win but i'm not a fan cause once KG and Jesus leave i'm done w/ them
laugh.gif
I'll admit, I'm definitely more a Jesus fan than a Celtics fan overall... but with another of my favs. from my teen years, Sheed on thesquad... !%+!... this lineup looks alot like one I put together on NBA Live 98 back in the day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

I'll admit, I'm definitely more a Jesus fan than a Celtics fan overall... but with another of my favs. from my teen years, Sheed on the squad... !%+!... this lineup looks alot like one I put together on NBA Live 98 back in the day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
back when sheed played SMALL FORWARD

Originally Posted by straight lux

I'll admit, I'm definitely more a Jesus fan than a Celtics fan overall... but with another of my favs. from my teen years, Sheed on the squad... !%+!... this lineup looks alot like one I put together on NBA Live 98 back in the day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
back when sheed played SMALL FORWARD
Son, I had Marbury, Allen, Pippen, KG, Hakeem, with Sheed and AI coming off the bench.. nobody was seeing that squad.
pimp.gif

I figured we wouldn't have gotten Rasheed but in regards to Glen Davis we as Spurs fans don't want Glen Davis because he's a Big Baby but I hear weare still going after Antonio McDyess.

Son, I had Marbury, Allen, Pippen, KG, Hakeem, with Sheed and AI coming off the bench.. nobody was seeing that squad.
pimp.gif
back on NBA 2000 i ran a lineup of

sheed
kg
pip
houston
smith.

kg for interior d, pip for d everywhere else, and A LOT of 3's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
man now we're talking to grant hill? such a good time to be a C's fan. much better than the days of hoping eric williams, tony battie and tony delk could provide a strong supporting cast.
roll.gif
I'm still hoping that we can sign CWebb to a one-day contract to form an early-2000s dream PF lineup.

I used to tell people back then that I would take Sheed over any of those PFs and now he's finally going to Boston.

Good times. Even if it doesn't work out.

I was always in the Celtics thread and i'm a Hornets/Bobcats (local team) fan but i enjoy watching the celtics play and I want them to win but i'm not
a fan cause once KG and Jesus leave i'm done w/ them
laugh.gif
I'll admit, I'm definitely more a Jesus fan than a Celtics fan overall... but with another of my favs. from my teen years, Sheed on the squad... @*++... this lineup looks alot like one I put together on NBA Live 98 back in the day
laugh.gif

word
laugh.gif
ima UNC b-ball fan so w/ sheed on the squad now i'm def gonna be pulling for the celtics this year....

this team's D will be RIDICULOUS if KG is healthy. they're too old to challenge for the 72 wins, but once the playoffs start, they'll be scary.sheed knows his role and never liked the spotlight so playing on this team is great for him. i put boston as the best team in the east now and best overall. IFKG IS HEALTHY.

I was always in the Celtics thread and i'm a Hornets/Bobcats (local team) fan but i enjoy watching the celtics play and I want them to win but i'm not
laugh.gif
I'll admit, I'm definitely more a Jesus fan than a Celtics fan overall... but with another of my favs. from my teen years, Sheed on the squad... @*++... this lineup looks alot like one I put together on NBA Live 98 back in the day
laugh.gif

word
laugh.gif
ima UNC b-ball fan so w/ sheed on the squad now i'm def gonna be pulling for the celtics this year....
my facebook and twitter literally said "God, do me a solid and send Rasheed to Boston to play with your son Jesus" after the Artest toLA deal came up...

Well, I guess it's obvious, God is a Tar Heel
pimp.gif

doyung9 wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

I was always in the Celtics thread and i'm a Hornets/Bobcats (local team) fan but i enjoy watching the celtics play and I want them to win but i'm
not

laugh.gif
I'll admit, I'm definitely more a Jesus fan than a Celtics fan overall... but with another of my favs. from my teen years, Sheed on the
squad... @*++... this lineup looks alot like one I put together on NBA Live 98 back in the day
laugh.gif

word
laugh.gif
my facebook and twitter literally said "God, do me a solid and send Rasheed to Boston to play with your son Jesus" after the Artest to LA deal came up...

Well, I guess it's obvious, God is a Tar Heel
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom