Shirt over phone case/pouches Vol. Yay or Nay

some of ya'll are talking about this as if it's some sort of style or a wardrobe accessory, i thought the phone case was to work as a convience, dude just wear it whatever way feels comfortable

Yay. Some people wonder why their phone's screen is cracked. Putting your in the pocket is a easy way to break it.imo

Yay. Some people wonder why their phone's screen is cracked. Putting your in the pocket is a easy way to break it.imo

Never got the phone holster thingy.

Plus,all the chicks I know say
"a dude with a phone holster is usually a douche"
I don't know how true it is though.

Phone holster + Ed Hardy shirt =
laugh.gif

NAY

Never got the phone holster thingy.

Plus,all the chicks I know say
"a dude with a phone holster is usually a douche"
I don't know how true it is though.

Phone holster + Ed Hardy shirt =
laugh.gif

NAY

i rock the plastic holster that came with my phone, over or under my shirt (it depends if i'm in the presence of NY popo).

some people might find it lame or weird, but i tend to keep my phones in tact with minimum scratches for the duration of my contracts. i know people around me with expensive phones also and they hold them in hand or carry them loosely in purses and their phones look all beat up to hell, they lose them, or they only have the phone for half a year before it needs to be replaced.

i rock the plastic holster that came with my phone, over or under my shirt (it depends if i'm in the presence of NY popo).

some people might find it lame or weird, but i tend to keep my phones in tact with minimum scratches for the duration of my contracts. i know people around me with expensive phones also and they hold them in hand or carry them loosely in purses and their phones look all beat up to hell, they lose them, or they only have the phone for half a year before it needs to be replaced.

I feel like only dbags use holsters. Come on b, it ain't the 90's no more, phones are slim enough to fit in your pocket.

I feel like only dbags use holsters. Come on b, it ain't the 90's no more, phones are slim enough to fit in your pocket.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol. I don't use a phone holster anymore but when I did I let it show so the ladies could be all like "Can I see your phone?" psh only if you put your number in it......then to never call them cause I'm shy

roll.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

lol. I don't use a phone holster anymore but when I did I let it show so the ladies could be all like "Can I see your phone?" psh only if you put your number in it......then to never call them cause I'm shy

roll.gif

my phone is a permanent extension of my right hand.. word to this guy 
pimp.gif

ari_gold_entourage1.jpg

had to adapt shaking hands with my left.. fapping has been cut down to almost half since then also. 

my phone is a permanent extension of my right hand.. word to this guy 
pimp.gif

ari_gold_entourage1.jpg

had to adapt shaking hands with my left.. fapping has been cut down to almost half since then also. 

Back
Top Bottom