Shoetrends.com Back in Business!!!

Sup guys, i just checked shoetrends.com and they are back up!! They are also pre-ordering the AIR JORDAN 23's. They got the black/red and the white/blackonly for $155. If i remember right these guys are legit!

eek.gif
look at those prices

Originally Posted by ronxsarmiento

Sup guys, i just checked shoetrends.com and they are back up!! They are also pre-ordering the AIR JORDAN 23's. They got the black/red and the white/black only for $155. If i remember right these guys are legit!

laugh.gif
you work for them don't you...

It took them how long to slap up that 1980's Miami Vice, MS Frontpage made website?

Do they even have an account anymore? If I didn't know any better, I'd guess the original site URL was expired or purchased and renewed by some kid.Not a good look.

It's a shame, because the old site was solid and reliable. Shoetrends had been a fixture since the NikePark days, it's just sad to see it come to this.

the 23's are sold out...but i'm definitely checkin for em, back in the day i always ordered from there

Shoetrends was my favorite website back in the day.

I got shoes on the thursday before the release (saturdays) so i had it before everyone (which was a big thing when i was in high school, yes i know, itschildish).

Fast shipping and everything, and loved their preordering.

If its the same person/people running it, then it should be good.

It took them how long to slap up that 1980's Miami Vice, MS Frontpage made website?

Do they even have an account anymore? If I didn't know any better, I'd guess the original site URL was expired or purchased and renewed by some kid. Not a good look.

It's a shame, because the old site was solid and reliable. Shoetrends had been a fixture since the NikePark days, it's just sad to see it come to this.

i agree
tired.gif

this new site looks SUSPECT

this new site looks SUSPECT
Seriously, there's no evidence that they even have access to a legit account and they have less shoes in stock than I have on the floor of mybedroom.

I would be shocked if this is the same management. If I had to guess, I'd say somebody's just trying to leverage the name.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Do they even have an account anymore? If I didn't know any better, I'd guess the original site URL was expired or purchased and renewed by some kid. Not a good look.

Why so cynical? It says the following in their "About Us" section:

We are back in biz! Always been around… just traveling, searching, visiting, partying… =P enjoying life! Now we are back and hopefully can provide the best price and service on the net! Hope to chat and hear from our loyal customers!

Sounds like the same people to me; so what if new customers don't know the old site? If they keep the samebusiness model they had before they'll be successful.

And don't act as if the old site had a stunning layout either. :lol:

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Registrant:[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]ShoeTrends [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]10008 National Blvd. #172[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Los Angeles, CA 90034[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]US[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Domain Name: SHOETRENDS.COM[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Webmaster, Shoe Trends[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td][email protected][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]10008 National Blvd. #172[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Los Angeles, CA 90034[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]US[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Phone: 999-999-9999[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Record expires on 19-Jan-2009[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Record created on 20-Jan-1998[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Database last updated on 14-Nov-2007[/td] [/tr][/table]

Shoetrends is being run by the same people. You know who they are if you ordered from them back in the day. I emailed them and it was the same dudes frombefore. I agree the background is suspect, but you gotta love the prices and since its the same people you know it's legit. And no i don't work forthem.

Never doubt shoetrends. Always got shoes to be before release day which was a plus. They are 100% legit.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Registrant:[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]ShoeTrends[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]10008 National Blvd. #172[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Los Angeles, CA 90034[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]US[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Domain Name: SHOETRENDS.COM[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Webmaster, Shoe Trends[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][email protected][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]10008 National Blvd. #172[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Los Angeles, CA 90034[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]US[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Phone: 999-999-9999[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Record expires on 19-Jan-2009[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Record created on 20-Jan-1998[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Database last updated on 14-Nov-2007[/td] [/tr][/table]
You know what you did is illegal? It's people like you that ruin the purpose of that database. So when they end up removing it, and people getfrauded online and there's no one to help guess who we got to blame. YOU!

Back
Top Bottom