Shoetrends.com is now Deadstockshoes.com

Hi Everyone,
(Mods please move if inappropriate)

This is the official message from Shoetrends saying that we are now Deadstockshoes.  

We really appreciate the amount of support from Niketalk over the years.  Shoetrends began in 1996, but it was in 1998 that we garnered the attention of a notable few on Niketalk; and from there it was a wrap.  We took a hiatus in the early 2000s, but when we returned Niketalk welcomed us with open arms.  Thank you Niketalk.

With Deadstockshoes we look forward to bringing you a wider variety of shoes, along with a litany of new products from various streetwear brands.  As always our products are all 100% authentic and come in DEADSTOCK condition, we try our best in giving you the best prices for everything we carry.  There will be exceptions, but we really do try to give you best the prices on the web.  

Another aspect of the web retail business we will be trying our best to work on is the rapport we can build with our customers.  We like to get your input, opinions, and want to build a relationship with all our customers.  We will be taking our customer service very seriously. 

You can reach me at [email protected], and 

Updates are made regularly through our blog, Twitter account, and Facebook page.  I suggest you "bookmark", "follow", and "like" them all.  
smile.gif

Thanks again to Niketalk, and for allowing me to make this message.

Feel free to ask questions on this thread, and I will answer them as they come.  

Hi Everyone,
(Mods please move if inappropriate)

This is the official message from Shoetrends saying that we are now Deadstockshoes.  

We really appreciate the amount of support from Niketalk over the years.  Shoetrends began in 1996, but it was in 1998 that we garnered the attention of a notable few on Niketalk; and from there it was a wrap.  We took a hiatus in the early 2000s, but when we returned Niketalk welcomed us with open arms.  Thank you Niketalk.

With Deadstockshoes we look forward to bringing you a wider variety of shoes, along with a litany of new products from various streetwear brands.  As always our products are all 100% authentic and come in DEADSTOCK condition, we try our best in giving you the best prices for everything we carry.  There will be exceptions, but we really do try to give you best the prices on the web.  

Another aspect of the web retail business we will be trying our best to work on is the rapport we can build with our customers.  We like to get your input, opinions, and want to build a relationship with all our customers.  We will be taking our customer service very seriously. 

You can reach me at [email protected], and 

Updates are made regularly through our blog, Twitter account, and Facebook page.  I suggest you "bookmark", "follow", and "like" them all.  
smile.gif

Thanks again to Niketalk, and for allowing me to make this message.

Feel free to ask questions on this thread, and I will answer them as they come.  

@welcome2jungle - We are working on that.  This is a brand new system and once we figure it out Niketalk will get first dibs.

@welcome2jungle - We are working on that.  This is a brand new system and once we figure it out Niketalk will get first dibs.

whats up with your prices lately you guys are becoming pys with the prices smh.you guys had decent prices before not lately again everybody need to make a buck
30t6p3b.gif

whats up with your prices lately you guys are becoming pys with the prices smh.you guys had decent prices before not lately again everybody need to make a buck
30t6p3b.gif

@rauls054 - Over 90% of the products on our site are below retail. We have to raise our prices on a few items for multiple reasons. The first, obviously, is to make money. The second, is that these products also cost more for us to obtain. The market demand for some of these products are very hard to predict, and therefore we have no assurances that the price we negotiated earlier will have any credence.

We will try to keep our prices lower, but for some products it does not make fiscal sense. Thank you for raising the question.

@rauls054 - Over 90% of the products on our site are below retail. We have to raise our prices on a few items for multiple reasons. The first, obviously, is to make money. The second, is that these products also cost more for us to obtain. The market demand for some of these products are very hard to predict, and therefore we have no assurances that the price we negotiated earlier will have any credence.

We will try to keep our prices lower, but for some products it does not make fiscal sense. Thank you for raising the question.

Back
Top Bottom