****Shop Gentei**** Integrity = minimum these days.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Too much to read. Summary?
hahaah lazy ole man. if can read it all. ( and BOY do i hate reading) then u can too, lol

Originally Posted by NiPxD
whats going on. naw i didnt get a pair, smh i was only on the man if i get em i'll get all 3 or sell em since i hyped the lady to buy her sonspair for $800 STRAIGHT CASH

EOH whats going on. im back and forward now

Originally Posted by trooooooph

skiptomylouslapchop.gif
laugh.gif
, there is already a gif for this

laugh.gif
@ MyT replying with nothing but diddy images and gifs

well since homie just completely EXPOSED the store and the whole situation fromt he past 2 releases,I wonder how Gentei will switchup for the tan's...

On thursday the day before the release i called gentei asking how many pairs did they have because i was going to ride up there and see if people were camping.If i knew the number of pairs on hand i can do the math and see if all the pairs were going to be accounted for...Dude on the phone tells me that they cantgive out that type of information...that was kind of shady

^ haha what shoe counts is top secret information. man every store i know have no problem telling.
Ubiq had 15 originally 18 but ppl new that
Sneakervilla had 36 (18 for top clients and 18 for the store 16 sold BUT PPL NEW THAT)
DTLR's i think sold 12 (100 in the company)

point blank just say what u got and no one will be mad. no one cares just dont waste their time so u can have an endless line

This is what Pai Mei is referring to.

Taken from his blog, Just saving you guys the trip to it...

d8f15beee2571eebb867275f24406a0f730f708.png

e433549ae842ef035f56133fef2590a9fc5f53b.png

b92351dde20fedd253a01a47ea8d4470a2efc3a.png

0522507edeee750b1f8e4578db18c3dcdaf94d0.png

6903552eec7dedfd577d162ee8ec677989c85fd.png

efd35bdbef16e279580e1e16e3914615bfa907e.png

Dudes will live lies.

Dudes on tape, and still on they Eddie Murphy Raw "Baby, It Wasn't Me" steez.

I've exposed how many bammas on here since '99?

And what has that done? Same bammas still living half truths.

Let 'em live.

The proof is here, and its obvious that the mods are letting it ride.

Let bammas be bammas.

This thread has gotten mad hits. Misson Accomplished.

If it was oliver thinks its no big deal to miscount,you know who cares there always will be another release.Then why didn't he short the employee's.Owait cuz it is a big deal that's right.Also how do you miscount like 14 shoe's.SMH.just my thoughts I hardly ever post had to on this one.

^^aye NO BULL!!! ....and hear i was thinking counting to 10 was hard......pause..........

SUPER PAUSE
laugh.gif

That was a long read i just went through the whole thread. Let me be the first to say that i have never had a problem with Genteis service. as a matter of factits rather stellar. Ive always heard people talk about stores like supreme service and how terrible it was and i always thought to myself like that cant reallyhappen. after all the customer is always right. right? I guess in store its different because they want your money. But online your just another mope. and yeawe are all humans. but at the end of the day i hope we most of us are adults too. the proof is in the pudding. and if it was that serious or he felt thatstrong about preserving his personal life and blog why not leave it up? my balls and word all i have. If i said it i meant it.

BTW
roll.gif
MYT you a fool son NO FemaleDog@$%Ness

there should be a list made of all the grimey spots with this release.
the auctions, the "we didn't get our pairs... and we already sold out" spots.

they got dude real upset. Everytime i have gone in there there havent been any problems. Then again the last "limited release" i bought there weremr. cartoon vans.

just being on the outside lookin in, it seems like its bigger than a wrong shoe count. idk if im reading too much into it, but it seems like a totaldisrespect of dudes time. just cuz u can camp for 2 days dont mean u aint got stuff to do or whatever. who knows, he might have missed out on class, work,some grade "A" cheeks, whatever....if dudes thought it was important enough for them to devote that kinda time to some shoes, the least that couldabeen done is to show respect to the time and the love being shown to the store. and i cant speak for anyone else but myself, but i think one of the biggestthings you can do is disrespect someones time, cuz thats something u cant get back....free shirts or not....but thats just how i feel, if i offended (and iREALLY dont think i did) then my bad.

Originally Posted by bigfootdmv

just being on the outside lookin in, it seems like its bigger than a wrong shoe count. idk if im reading too much into it, but it seems like a total disrespect of dudes time. just cuz u can camp for 2 days dont mean u aint got stuff to do or whatever. who knows, he might have missed out on class, work, some grade "A" cheeks, whatever....if dudes thought it was important enough for them to devote that kinda time to some shoes, the least that coulda been done is to show respect to the time and the love being shown to the store. and i cant speak for anyone else but myself, but i think one of the biggest things you can do is disrespect someones time, cuz thats something u cant get back....free shirts or not....but thats just how i feel, if i offended (and i REALLY dont think i did) then my bad.
On point
pimp.gif

whats going on. naw i didnt get a pair, smh i was only on the man if i get em i'll get all 3 or sell em since i hyped the lady to buy her sons pair for $800 STRAIGHT CASH

That was quite
eek.gif

And damn Al....you really put them out there man...Props dude! Even tho i got my shoes but still i was pretty
indifferent.gif
when i went from a size 9.5 all the way to 11...and my homie from a 10 to13...
smh.gif

Last time ima set foot in Gentei...was gonna order the Y3 from them cuz i really like 'em but now....ima pass....

And according to them i guess i have no life cuz i sat out for 2 days for some ugly shoes....
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Good job, these dudes are straight up !*+$$@@*.
these dudes had 12 then the employees got theirs..

Back
Top Bottom