****Shop Gentei**** Integrity = minimum these days.

^definitely not. this is hilarious. olivers helped tony from celebrated summer put on some shows so hes cool in my book. people need to grow up and get overit. you guys obsess over %!%+ like babies sometimes.
funny facts about deer matt: at the age of 20 something years old he #*!%%@ a 15 year old in the butt, he gave himself the deermattt nickname cause my friendhit a deer with his car and he ran into traffic and started crying and tried to revive it and i punched his roommate in the face the last time is aw him and amgonna do open him up next time i see him

Originally Posted by bigfootdmv

just being on the outside lookin in, it seems like its bigger than a wrong shoe count. idk if im reading too much into it, but it seems like a total
disrespect of dudes time. just cuz u can camp for 2 days dont mean u aint got stuff to do or whatever. who knows, he might have missed out on class, work,
some grade "A" cheeks, whatever....if dudes thought it was important enough for them to devote that kinda time to some shoes, the least that coulda
been done is to show respect to the time and the love being shown to the store. and i cant speak for anyone else but myself, but i think one of the biggest
things you can do is disrespect someones time, cuz thats something u cant get back....free shirts or not...

co-sign

sean_combs_jay_z.jpg

Tommie you killin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But on the real its all about customer service ... a retailer has no right to crap on the consumer via blog or in their face ... I'm not saying"Don't shop @ XXX" but I'm just saying have some respect for yourself and your hard/easily earned $$$ ...

Now I just want ya'll to keep posting so Tommie can keep killing it with the Diddy shots!

Those jokers are classic!

lol @ tommie man...i swear he is the only niketalk user that could post ONE picture and it would have the affect of a full blown out response lol./

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

So harrasing the Owner = OK

But the Owner firing back because of the harrasment = Not ok?

Im mean lets keep this @+@@ real...

if you own a store you're not gonna let your name get ran in the mud are you?

the customer are NOT always right

there has got to be a mutual respect right?

No one is gon' let someone or some entity harrass them...

buissness owner or working man....

How come no one gets mad when they can't get exact amount of * insert hyped shoe * any other time?

I digress tho...
smh.gif

* All opinions and views expressed by Harmcity are solely those of his own *
8642566e96eda5d116feeefeb40867c100887c9.png

Son if you think that ^^^ is firing back then...
roll.gif

No one ran his name in the mud or "harassed" him. People simply posted what happened and told about the "dirt" that was done. That isall. I fired back when I saw his blog.

If you think that is "Clearing his name" then...
roll.gif

He broke the "mutual respect" by doing what he did with the release and then not telling us why he didn't bother to "recount" earlier.So to that...
indifferent.gif

Its not about how many the shop got or sold. It's about them not being upfront about it. They didn't have to let people stand/wait there for NOreason.

Like I said you have to reanalyze who broke the "respect" relationship first. I swear it seems as if you haven't read my posts or this thread atall. And if you have it doesn't seem like you done it with a pair of nonpartisan eyes...
nerd.gif

Like I said before Harm. I respect you and the beef is not with you. It just seems like you don't see the situation through my eyes. You out of allpeople should know and understand that what Oliver did and along with his response is a b itch move. Or is this how business is carried in Bmore?

Didn't think so.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

.....Dude. Let it go.

My-T.

For real. Harm said it best, YOU NEED TO GO HOLLAR AT THAT MAN. All these pontificating and non-whimsical conversation is just that. Go talk to that dude andget this straight. This $#!t is getting old. For real. Be men and talk face to face.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

.....Dude. Let it go.

My-T.

For real. Harm said it best, YOU NEED TO GO HOLLAR AT THAT MAN. All these pontificating and non-whimsical conversation is just that. Go talk to that dude and get this straight. This $#!t is getting old. For real. Be men and talk face to face.
don you gotta grow up man. when are you gonna learn how adults handle things? adults dont talk to people face to face, and they dont get overstuff. real adults whine endlessly on internet messageboards for hours

I hear ya'll but at the same time one lesson must be learned and we should all adhere to it ... if you feel disrespected or offended in any way when youare spending your hard earned $$$ in any retail establishment you should do one thing and onething only ...

"DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY IN THAT ESTABLISHMENT AGAIN" ... and if you do you are a bama that hasbeen carried most of your life and you like that @%@@ ... so don't talk about it ... just keep being you
laugh.gif

And as a former buyer for a retail store speaking ... There is no way in hell you can disrespect your consumers ... that's a part of the retail game ...check the rule book ... its "INDUSTRY RULE #1!!!"

Now to be real "tactusjack" shut it down after 713balla said he was done ...but we all gotta chime in and add our 2 cents ...

so again ...

Grand opening
Grand closing

Lets let sleeping dogs lie folks ... this post is useless now ... hell it was useless before I added my 2 cents
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kenny from MD

don you gotta grow up man. when are you gonna learn how adults handle things? adults dont talk to people face to face, and they dont get over stuff. real adults whine endlessly on internet messageboards for hours
Says the quiet guy...
laugh.gif

Maybe its me...

But we've always ran things to the ground here, so everyone can confirm, reconfirm, overconfirm (went Jesse Jackson on that term)...

Expect the expected, especially on a forum that is (hold your breath now) about sneakers and the people/actions within the hobby.

Great reads, great truth, great debates, great laughter, AWESOME emotions!

Dudes can't post in here about "knowing people in higher places" and having their rent paid (forgetting to mention they have a roommate), andpics of carefully placed shoes in a toilet from ISS props and clowning the community that supports them -- without e-terror coming from here.

Ain't nothing changed here in this forum. Hope it never does.

laugh.gif

O already posted what he posted. Why approach him? Last thing (personally) I want is a man to lie to me in my face...

...And before people go crazy, that was not a "diss" to Kenny.

My point was, that "running up" on someone is not everyone's demeanor.

Especially if no one took your money or disrespected your mama...

laugh.gif
@ Kenny. This Lil Mofo came back out of nowhere. Good to see you back. Where's my damn picture you had as your avatar?

And Kev, I couldn't have said it better. Hell, I need to remember sometimes the advice I always used to say(even to you as well). "Let bammas bebammas"

But, I just don't understand. Toweh said it best: Don't shop there anymore if you feel disrespected or slighted. If it were me, I'd approacheddude, say my piece, and and hopefully as men, we could come to some resolution. No back and forth on the internet. It doesn't solve your problem, it justopens it up for all to see. For real for real, we could've really just been laughing at you for getting played. But, that might not have been Oliver'sor Shop Gentai's intetntions.

Simple misunderstandings can be cleared up by a simple sitdown between men. But, again, like I always say, that's just how O would do it.

well I guess Shop Gentei heard everybody's cry. They held an auction for the tan Yeezy's earlier and ONLY charged $250. NO CAMPOUT NO FUSS NO PROBLEMS

Back
Top Bottom