Shoplifting attempt in BK gone hilariously wrong! [Video]

lol this dude is a straight up p .... how the **** you black and you let some damn arab catch you.... ill be damn

reported.8)

but at the end you hear something about a box. so dude probs tried to steal a box of snickers

OK... Ill be the first to say it...
If the thief were white and the group of clerks were black yall would be calling them "animals" saying they went way over the line and whatnot.

C'mon bruh. We all know that all the white people in New York steal on Wall St. not 7-11

Dude looks like Arron Afflalo.

I get they were trying to protect the store but I'm pretty sure they broke some laws or at the very least company policy.

hell naw he didnt... lol from the look of it the one doin most of the chasing down looked like a part time worker...n nobody bust they *** everyday was in that video so hush all dat
A lot of these chain stores are family owned and run. So the "part time workers" can be sons, nephews, etc... of the owner. So think of it as u working in ur father's store and u just letting people steal stuff.
Plus dude could be a repeat shoplifter of their store who they FINALLY caught in the act and had enough of his shenanigans

people i know who would never shoplift, said they would rob a bank in a heartbeat ...given they wouldnt get caught.....**** is a lil confusing

yea no sympathy for the shoplifter. and everyone's like store owners are ODing, but dude continuously struggling to get a way is what caused everything else. store owners supposed to just let him go because he put up a good fight. f' that. i think justice was served appropriately through sheer embarassment for the shoplifter. talk about an epic L.

over a snickers bar??? ...a snickers bar..
See, I doubt this was the first time this has happened. They were probably on some "last stand" type %%%%. I mean, it's a 7-Eleven on Flatbush. I doubt police respond to their shoplifting calls.

My dogg would be proud:

McGruff+Crime+Dog+80s+retro+vintage+psa.jpg

Damn, I thought dude got caught sleepin' with their mamas with his naked (*&@#$. :lol:

Last edited:
I heard him say "it was just one box" or something. So I think he took like a whole container off the rack or something.

Why?
Are some of you guys serious defending this thief?
If I bust my *** everyday in a business I put my heart, sweat, and tears to - and some random dude comes in and tries to steal anything, I'm going to defend it. It's my livelihood, I'm not going to be disrespected.
Besides the biting, The Indians dude had every right to take him down, no sympathy. I commend them for it.

I doubt anyone takes pride in working at 7-11...jus saying

I'm in tears

"HE BITIN ME!" and then we see dude actually bite him.

From the multple cam angles it's crazy how he was getting undressed over a snickers bar.

This guy is a punk. Had it been me knowing I was trying to steal I would've been swung on all them fools tearing up my clothes. All that costing more than the damn snickers bar. I would've wrecked that whole place.

The way they were OD'ing on son everybody else should've just robbed the place blind.

"I DON'T HAVE NOTHING ELSE!" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom