Shoplifting attempt in BK gone hilariously wrong! [Video]

I really am confused on how they stripped his clothes off of him like they were break aways.

:35 dude was yelling like lil chris when craig and smokey finally caught him... then the close up and plea for help.

roll.gif

The dude stole something, he kept saying in the video over and over "I don't have anything else".
So if your a business owner your just going to let him go and run away? If you call the cops you know he's gone.
These Indian dudes held their business down, this is America. They had every right to.

True. Dude probably did more than once and the employee just had enough

They did it to set an example. How many other people do you think will steal from that 7-11 once they've heard about this? If the shopkeepers did all that to protect a Snickers bar, imagine what they'd do to you over a bag of chips.

Props to them for defending their turf, especially in the BK.

This guy is a punk. Had it been me knowing I was trying to steal I would've been swung on all them fools tearing up my clothes. All that costing more than the damn snickers bar. I would've wrecked that whole place.

The way they were OD'ing on son everybody else should've just robbed the place blind.
This.

Where were they taking ole boy at the end of the video? Reminds me of the pawn shop scenes in Pulp fiction

they overstepped their boundaries.

dudes wanna wild out and bite me over a snicker bar?

as someone who has never stolen a thing.... i'd bite them back and take a finger with me, my word.

how the **** you a grown as man and not swinging... letting 4 7-11 workers do with you as they please.

THEY ALL WOULDA GOT THAT WORK BLEE DAT

If dude really stole I hope he gets convicted on the shop lifting charge.

Hope all four store employees get theirs too, they'll be lucky if they're not pressed with kidnapping charges.

Last edited:
I have an update from someone in the 7-11 at the time of the robbery..Apprently the robber tried stealing a box of candy and attempted to shove it down his pants, while he was confronted by the store clerk he hit the clerk and threw the box of candy at him hence from what we see In the video as the store clerks acting out of control and the "poor" defenseless robbers being humiliated, IMHO he got what he deserved after getting these facts and watching it again.nt detective checking in :tongue:

The thief would be tried for petty larceny. However, his lawsuit against the store would be for mucho dinero especially for humiliation and then the biting. The law states that you can detain someone if they are caught stealing, you can physically restrain them, but you cannot harm them. Biting someone is an offense, much worse than hitting them, especially since diseases can be transmitted in that fashion.

Last edited:
i wud be mad if they didnt do all that to stop him. F letting him go. i remember my homie chased down this black guy that tried to steal from his supermarket, son had a good double leg :lol: :smokin

mean.gif
How are you comfortable biting strangers?
Forreal. Especially a grown *** man who tried to steal some candy. He's probably homeless dog. Stealing Snickers and ****.

Stealing is wrong but employees/owner went OD for a dollar candy bar.

They coulda took the 1 dollar loss, and kept their store neat and not cause a scene, but instead, they now have a wrecked store, a ruined reputation that will forever be upheld through this viral video, and hopefully a lawsuit because son was stripped of his dignity and his Levi's for a damn chocolate bar.

Plus I don't eem think they found anything on him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom