SHOTS FIRED! Police fatally shoot Guy with a crowbar outside of Carl's Jr. vol. 10 shots though?!?

eek.gif
this is 5 minutes from where I live
eek.gif

East La College , monterey park
eek.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Dude wasn't taking any chances, when nerves get involved all that training %!%@ goes out the window, at that point its kill or be killed.

Imagine dude trying to explain to his partners wife why her husband is in a coma because you tried to aim at the leg of some crazed fool with a pipe

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

A few shots directed at his thighs woulda brought him down, they seen him as a animal so they put him down like a animal

The wrong people.are being hired

I am to kill, not aim to shoot a drugged up person in the leg and hope they dont crack my head with a metal pipe.

anyways all cops are trained to kill

excited delirium....... Google it

Its when your on drugs and your immune to any pain , any tazor and gunshots

You see the suspect fight with the police after he was shot 10 times 30 seconds later

UPDATE: Im half and half with this. 1st cop fired 5 times point blank in chest. The suspect turned around, back to them falling down, and then the 2nd cop fired 5 more shots in his back

wow some of your dudes are weird with there logic.....

cops get a call that a perp is outside carls with a weapon. cops are trained to be prepared for the worst of situations cops wont show up packing rubber bullets as there primary weapon what if dude was packing real heat? cops training kicked it and they did what they had to..you guys really think the perp would of hit any of the cops if given the chance actions to me where right this will be forgotten tomorrow and thats that..call me cold hearted but the action of the criminal caused this..was 10 shots to many maybe but thats the only debatable thing here.

Originally Posted by 4U2C

excited delirium....... Google it

Its when your on drugs and your immune to any pain , any tazor and gunshots

You see the suspect fight with the police after he was shot 10 times 30 seconds later

UPDATE: Im half and half with this. 1st cop fired 5 times point blank in chest. The suspect turned around, back to them falling down, and then the 2nd cop fired 5 more shots in his back

Damn, not a bad way to die.. bet dude didn't even feel a thing.

That guy got what he deserved. He came at them in a threatening manner with a crowbar, a lethal weapon, and you expect them to use a "less than lethal" alternative? Also, for the "why didnt they shoot him in the leg?" comments, police officers are trained to shoot to kill.

this all kind of reminds me of when cops shoot dogs that are "coming at them". Instead of doing some leg work and retreating, or running away there is simply none of that. I wouldn't neccersarily call it the lazy way (using a gun) but it's the end all means, and cops appear to use it way too often. Would a baton or metal rod of their own worked in subduing him

It's like they know they are on drugs or mentally challenged, but still egg them on. It's a power trip that leads to this, and they may ultimately go free and move on to the next "threat"

People are expecting the cops to aim at limbs like this is resident evil 5. You have 2-3 seconds to react and he did what he had to do. 10 shots seems excessive from one person but if the update above is correct then the officer will get off because both fired 5.

Cops shoulda used other alternatives, he had a crow bar. Not a gun. Don't cops have specialized training on how to take somebody down? Take the dude to the ground, and put him in cuffs, not shoot in 5 in the chest, 5 in the back. Ridiculous.
I hate cops. 

Scary %+# cop...he shouldn't have felt that threatened...2 shots down low was enough

its Monterey Park (95% Chinese)..... these cops havent seen any imminent danger in years.

they reacted the way they did b/c of lack of experience, however 10 shots is OD.

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Cops shoulda used other alternatives, he had a crow bar. Not a gun. Don't cops have specialized training on how to take somebody down? Take the dude to the ground, and put him in cuffs, not shoot in 5 in the chest, 5 in the back. Ridiculous.
I hate cops. 
Easier said than done. Sure, 10 shots seems excessive but those cops are in the heat of the moment and they are trained to shoot to kill. You put their lives in immediate danger and chances are you are gonna die, plain and simple. Don't let the medias coverage of police involved incidents give you a biased opinion. They are far and few between. There are bad seeds in every profession and police officers are no different. Let investigators decide whether it was warranted or not.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Getting shot is fine, I have no problem with that.

But your job as an officer is to stop someone not necessarily kill them, you can shoot them in the shoulder, legs, arms....areas where a shot would NOT be fatal.....these guys are trained to do so, why is that not being implemented?

Have you heard of the femoral artery?

EDIT:

And let's all be honest, if that dude is coming at you with a sledge hammer, you're hoping that your partner is gonna open fire on dude before that hammer meets your face...

I know man, if i were a cop id pray that some of you dudes werent my partner.....someones coming at me with a sledgehammer and yall are over there aiming for ankles and +%@+
laugh.gif

I don't mess with cops as much as the next man, but y'all OD'ing in here 
laugh.gif

How come they couldn't just have shot dude in the toe?
roll.gif
roll.gif

The guy deserved to die, stop defending stupidity.

i'm not saying who is right or wrong.  but if i was a cop and a dude was going at my partners head with a crown bar i'd light him up too with no regard for his life.  lesson learned don't test a dude with a gun.

also i'd rather get shot 10 times than 3 and lay on the ground bleeding to death.  you really think you're gonna be able to decide to shoot a dude in the leg in a stressful situation? hit a gun range with a pistol and get back to me.

i really don't get along with cops or have alot of respect for them in general but if someone swung on me with a crow bar i'd kill him too.  me or you and and not ending up brain dead for some fool twakked out at carl jr's.

I goto that drive thru all the time in monterey park......its right next to east la college.......and thats pretty much east la border between monterey park. never really felt unsafe but the inside of that place is pretty damn disgusting.

Awesome let's archive this adn whenever someone gets wrongfully gonned down and NT actually decides to use logic and call foul, we'll bring this thread up.

We will remind you that everytime someone calls police brutality or excessive force, we can cite this thread to show that you guys defend this type of behavior.

Stress is part of their job. You can't keep your cool when it hits the fan? go deliver newspapers.

I would not feel safe around cops like that.

Maybe it's cool in the backward hick areas. But the community should not accept this. I wonder how NT would feel if it was a 12 year old black kid doing this

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Awesome let's archive this adn whenever someone gets wrongfully gonned down and NT actually decides to use logic and call foul, we'll bring this thread up.

We will remind you that everytime someone calls police brutality or excessive force, we can cite this thread to show that you guys defend this type of behavior.

Stress is part of their job. You can't keep your cool when it hits the fan? go deliver newspapers.

I would not feel safe around cops like that.

Maybe it's cool in the backward hick areas. But the community should not accept this. I wonder how NT would feel if it was a 12 year old black kid doing this

Your logic is incredibly flawed.

Back
Top Bottom