:Shots fired: Vol. Apple down, Verizon heard running from the scene...

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The thing I just don't understand is, what does you being left-handed have to do with this?

I'm right handed, and I usually prefer to hold it in my left hand, but it's not impossible to hold it in my right hand.

So why can't everyone experiencing this issue just hold it in the other hand?
Here's a bigger question, why does everyone experiencing this problem HAVE TO hold it in the other hand in order for it function properly. I think it was Apple's way of rushing a product to make it seem like they, again, came up w/ somethin innovative. The tests they ran or should've ran probably never pointed this out or they did but pushed the phone out anyway
Why does anyone have to do anything?

Because they made a decision, so they now have to adopt to make the best out of it.

It's not new for a brand new device to have rough edges at first, so why did people pre-order to get it first day, or flock to the stores at obscene times of the night/morning?

Of course it's Apple's fault, but people act like they don't have options. You could always sell the phone off if it's that much of an issue and get something that doesn't require stupid solutions like this does.

With all that said, I'll still be picking this up in August. I plan to put a case on it as soon as I get it anyway, and like I originally said, it's not that big of a deal for me to switch hands, so if that batch of phones still have this stupid problem, then I'll just deal.

The thing I just don't understand is, what does you being left-handed have to do with this?

I'm right handed, and I usually prefer to hold it in my left hand, but it's not impossible to hold it in my right hand.

It's the principle of the matter that is so irritating.  Until now, when have we even been told that some type of special maneuver or particular hand placement is needed to operate a cell phone?  Do I look like %@#! Macgyver?  A fact of life for every wireless phone my @%$.  I'm a lefty and I never had this issue with the 3GS.  I think this is sloppy and totally unprofessional on Apple's part.  Do the right thing Steve...  

It's the principle of the matter that is so irritating.  Until now, when have we even been told that some type of special maneuver or particular hand placement is needed to operate a cell phone?  Do I look like %@#! Macgyver?  A fact of life for every wireless phone my @%$.  I'm a lefty and I never had this issue with the 3GS.  I think this is sloppy and totally unprofessional on Apple's part.  Do the right thing Steve...  

To all the ppl complaining about how their phone should be able to held blah blah blah. Sit down with that. You iPhone hearters are mad that you got pimped. In this day/age patience is key when it comes to electronics. If you didn't know this when you got your iPhone 4 then you should just stop buying electronics. You'll save yourself a lot of wine.

To all the ppl complaining about how their phone should be able to held blah blah blah. Sit down with that. You iPhone hearters are mad that you got pimped. In this day/age patience is key when it comes to electronics. If you didn't know this when you got your iPhone 4 then you should just stop buying electronics. You'll save yourself a lot of wine.

Verizon looks like theyre having fun
smokin.gif

Most of my friends have iphones, they swear theyre ballin...

Verizon looks like theyre having fun
smokin.gif

Most of my friends have iphones, they swear theyre ballin...

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

You say that as if Apple is a brand new company.  They have made quite a few innovative products and this is the first time such a lame issue has arisen and such a lame excuse has been given.  Why shouldn't people complain?  Its like buying an album from your favorite artist after they've released a handful of platinum records, only to find out that their lastest album is hot garbage. 

You say that as if Apple is a brand new company.  They have made quite a few innovative products and this is the first time such a lame issue has arisen and such a lame excuse has been given.  Why shouldn't people complain?  Its like buying an album from your favorite artist after they've released a handful of platinum records, only to find out that their lastest album is hot garbage. 

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

Originally Posted by Diego

Naw forreal tho, how the hell a CEO gon tell you how to hold a phone you paid for with your hard earned money.

I see what youre saying.

Thats like buying a car and the company putting some stupid instruction book to tell you how to maintain it.
Or buying some furniture and them telling you how to put it together.
Or buying a computer....

You get the point.

No, it's like buying a car and the company putting some stupid instruction book to tell you to make three right turns because the car can't turn left
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

Naw forreal tho, how the hell a CEO gon tell you how to hold a phone you paid for with your hard earned money.

I see what youre saying.

Thats like buying a car and the company putting some stupid instruction book to tell you how to maintain it.
Or buying a computer....

You get the point.

No, it's like buying a car and the company putting some stupid instruction book to tell you to make three right turns because the car can't turn left
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I see what youre saying.

Or buying a computer....

You get the point.

Are you really this dumb, or do you do it for the lulz? Just wondering.

So let me get this straight...youre unhappy with your new iphone?
Stop

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I see what youre saying.

Or buying a computer....

You get the point.

Are you really this dumb, or do you do it for the lulz? Just wondering.

So let me get this straight...youre unhappy with your new iphone?
Stop

Originally Posted by HlfBlkHlfNike

Apple's had problems with iPhones in the past take the 3G for example, you'd be ignorant to think they'd really address these problems. At the end of the day, it's all about you clowns handing over your money to them. They shouldn't complain because this isn't VERY first iPhone, if you pay attention to tech. etc you'd know this and if you didn't why would you be spending $200+ for a phone on release date? When it's a given all new tech has it's defects? Your example sucks, try again. All artists die out, you can't be piff forever.

Apple's had problems with iPhones in the past take the 3G for example, you'd be ignorant to think they'd really address these problems. At the end of the day, it's all about you clowns handing over your money to them. They shouldn't complain because this isn't VERY first iPhone, if you pay attention to tech. etc you'd know this and if you didn't why would you be spending $200+ for a phone on release date? When it's a given all new tech has it's defects? Your example sucks, try again. All artists die out, you can't be piff forever.

I see what youre saying.

Or buying a computer....

You get the point.
L

I see what youre saying.

Or buying a computer....

You get the point.
L

3 pages full of disgruntled owners of the new iphone...
Hope you guys know you have like a 7 day return policy.

3 pages full of disgruntled owners of the new iphone...
Hope you guys know you have like a 7 day return policy.

YOU suck. 
laugh.gif
I just acknowledged the fact that this wasn't the very first iphone.  And how are you going to call 1.7 million people clowns?   The fact of the matter is that when any company or brand releases a product, it is an expectation of the consumer that said product functions properly.  And your argument that it being a given that all new tech has it's defects is eronneous.  Prove it.  You need to one yourself...  

YOU suck. 
laugh.gif
I just acknowledged the fact that this wasn't the very first iphone.  And how are you going to call 1.7 million people clowns?   The fact of the matter is that when any company or brand releases a product, it is an expectation of the consumer that said product functions properly.  And your argument that it being a given that all new tech has it's defects is eronneous.  Prove it.  You need to one yourself...  

Back
Top Bottom