Should high-school dropouts be banned from getting their driver's license?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

I agree with it, try to deal with uneducated people on a regular basis, it's frustrating and time consuming. South Carolina has one of the highest drop out rates in the country, maybe an incentive like this would persuade people to finish school...
There is ALWAYS that one guy

You are that one guy..
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I agree with it, try to deal with uneducated people on a regular basis, it's frustrating and time consuming. South Carolina has one of the highest drop out rates in the country, maybe an incentive like this would persuade people to finish school...
There is ALWAYS that one guy

You are that one guy..
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not sure if serious.

Not sure if serious.

I live in South Carolina and I dropped out in 12th grade, I don't drink nor smoke or do drugs, Im 21 with a 1 yr old son a full-time job, 2 cars and my own apartment. My decision wasn't the best but ill be damn if I didn't make it.

Been dl certified since I was 16.

I live in South Carolina and I dropped out in 12th grade, I don't drink nor smoke or do drugs, Im 21 with a 1 yr old son a full-time job, 2 cars and my own apartment. My decision wasn't the best but ill be damn if I didn't make it.

Been dl certified since I was 16.

- im from Illinois, and from what i remember this was standard procedure back when i was in HS (grad. 1997).

....they didnt ban you for life, but if you dropped out before 16 you couldnt get your L's until you turned 18. maybe they changed it?

- im from Illinois, and from what i remember this was standard procedure back when i was in HS (grad. 1997).

....they didnt ban you for life, but if you dropped out before 16 you couldnt get your L's until you turned 18. maybe they changed it?

drink bleach.

What correlation does not having a HS diploma have to their respective driving ability? !$% is mad ignorant

drink bleach.

What correlation does not having a HS diploma have to their respective driving ability? !$% is mad ignorant

I disagree, who else will do the +!*++@ jobs no one else wants? If they can't drive there then damn. We are $+%$##.

I disagree, who else will do the +!*++@ jobs no one else wants? If they can't drive there then damn. We are $+%$##.

Back
Top Bottom