Should high-school dropouts be banned from getting their driver's license?

Originally Posted by Sen0r hot pockets

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

I agree with it, try to deal with uneducated people on a regular basis, it's frustrating and time consuming. South Carolina has one of the highest drop out rates in the country, maybe an incentive like this would persuade people to finish school...

drink bleach.
That's a good idea
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Sen0r hot pockets

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

I agree with it, try to deal with uneducated people on a regular basis, it's frustrating and time consuming. South Carolina has one of the highest drop out rates in the country, maybe an incentive like this would persuade people to finish school...

drink bleach.
That's a good idea
alien.gif

Sounds like a terrible idea.  I do not think it can be found legal if it is passed.  A couple of things:  You would prohibit people a method of travelling to other states if they wanted to.  You have a right to travel among the different states freely.  Also, you can say that its racially motivated in practice all though not on its face.  Lets face it, I am sure that minority graduation rates are much lower than caucasians.
Just my thoughts.

Sounds like a terrible idea.  I do not think it can be found legal if it is passed.  A couple of things:  You would prohibit people a method of travelling to other states if they wanted to.  You have a right to travel among the different states freely.  Also, you can say that its racially motivated in practice all though not on its face.  Lets face it, I am sure that minority graduation rates are much lower than caucasians.
Just my thoughts.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

horrible idea.
A person drops out of school, ok let's limit their mobility and add another reason

to the list of why they can't get a job.
exactly.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

horrible idea.
A person drops out of school, ok let's limit their mobility and add another reason

to the list of why they can't get a job.
exactly.

Idea is completely moronic. 

BUT, I'm not opposed to it because there are way too many horrible drivers on the roads here in Michigan, and if this is a step down the road to making driver's tests harder and getting bad drivers off the road, then I'm for it.

Idea is completely moronic. 

BUT, I'm not opposed to it because there are way too many horrible drivers on the roads here in Michigan, and if this is a step down the road to making driver's tests harder and getting bad drivers off the road, then I'm for it.

being a dropout is one thing but to keep them from trying to support theirselves is a whole different deal i mean where im from you can't just walk everywhere the city is pretty spread out so they need transportation and city transportation does not go everywhere.

being a dropout is one thing but to keep them from trying to support theirselves is a whole different deal i mean where im from you can't just walk everywhere the city is pretty spread out so they need transportation and city transportation does not go everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom