Should high-school dropouts be banned from getting their driver's license?

what the hell?!?!
laugh.gif
but then again
tired.gif
the system is made for us (yea im one of them, i have my reasons) to fail.
30t6p3b.gif

not being able to obtain a driver's license would just be another obstacle that these people have to face, complicating their chances EVEN MORE of getting a job. i kinda understand the reason why they wouldnt want ignorant people to drive, but there are those that overcome that yet still are productive citizens.

what the hell?!?!
laugh.gif
but then again
tired.gif
the system is made for us (yea im one of them, i have my reasons) to fail.
30t6p3b.gif

not being able to obtain a driver's license would just be another obstacle that these people have to face, complicating their chances EVEN MORE of getting a job. i kinda understand the reason why they wouldnt want ignorant people to drive, but there are those that overcome that yet still are productive citizens.

horrible idea

heard MA is one of the states where it has been proposed......i don't see it going thru in a liberal state like that but in a place like Alabama who knows?

horrible idea

heard MA is one of the states where it has been proposed......i don't see it going thru in a liberal state like that but in a place like Alabama who knows?

i'm a college graduate and i know plenty of hs dropouts that are more-equipped to be behind the wheel of a car

i'm a college graduate and i know plenty of hs dropouts that are more-equipped to be behind the wheel of a car

So, just because you don't finish school means you can't drive?

What do these have to do with one another?

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

So, just because you don't finish school means you can't drive?

What do these have to do with one another?

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

I'm usually against the BS laws, but seriously why are defending High School dropouts? What legitimate excuses does someone have for being unable to finish High School in this day & age?

I'm usually against the BS laws, but seriously why are defending High School dropouts? What legitimate excuses does someone have for being unable to finish High School in this day & age?

Originally Posted by Jd0t86

Having to work fulltime to support family
Running away from home due to abuse

I'm sure there are stupid reasons for dropping out, but you can't ignore legitimate ones.

Having to work fulltime to support family
Running away from home due to abuse

I'm sure there are stupid reasons for dropping out, but you can't ignore legitimate ones.

Are you serious right now?

Are you serious right now?

NO, i think if you have a horrible record maybe but not all drop outs are bad people. Some people dont do well in certain enviornments. Everyone is different, i had a hard time in high school and finished in continuation school but college was way better for me

NO, i think if you have a horrible record maybe but not all drop outs are bad people. Some people dont do well in certain enviornments. Everyone is different, i had a hard time in high school and finished in continuation school but college was way better for me

Another idiot
eyes.gif

Another idiot
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom