Should nike retro Lebron's????

haha oh thte infamous lbj3 laceholders
but on the real give them a few years
lebron's big right now, but nike's stepping up tech in their bball shoes
well all their shoes in general
so they're going to go on a little rampage of "high end" shoes
but once 10 years hits, a first ring, or just a stupid huge accomplishment from lebron comes, we'll see retros

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

nike-zoom-lebron-3-iii-blue-white.png

LBJ III wht/ navy= cop
demolish my current pair. BUT FIX THAT CRAP SO THE LACES DONT RIP!
laugh.gif

I need these to retro...
Not a Lebron fan but these are the only Lebrons I actually considered coppin.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

LBJ III wht/ navy= cop
laugh.gif

I need these to retro...
Not a Lebron fan but these are the only Lebrons I actually considered coppin.

yes..nike should retro Lebrons..I mean he's been in the league since 03-04 so yes..and yea these lebrons are my fav..hands down

LBJ III wht/ navy= cop
laugh.gif

the Lebron 3s were some of the most durable ball sneakers iv had , i had the blue/white and black/red ones and i wore them both until the soles were gone , thelaces on my blues ones ripped like 5 times but the reds were not as bad

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Nope, at least not yet. But in my opinion none of Lebrons shoes look good. I feel Nike has done a terrible job with his signature shoe.

smh.gif
, where do i begin with this comment?, LebronV's not hot? Lebron IV's not hot, Dunkman II's not hot?
Oiler III's not hot?
indifferent.gif

LBJ III wht/ navy= cop
laugh.gif

always wanted these and the wht/blk/red never copped those his best shoe so far.

Well... I wouldn't say they are retroing but some Bron IIs have come out of the factories for the last two years and not turned up underground OR atRetail...

I wonder where they will turn up... I personally think Retros should come out in Packs.. Like a Dunkman PAck.. a Retro Nights Pack.. etc...of more than justONE shoe...

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I swear a while they back there going to retro the AZG in a desert camouflage colorway.

EDIT: Oh, and to answer your question, I think the 10th year would be a good time to do it. Doing something like that for their 10 year anniversary or whatever would be great free marketing for them... not that they need anymore marketing
smh.gif
. Doing it at year 7 is kind of random.
Yea, I don't think they will begin to retro any until waaaaaay down the line. Maybe after 10 years, they can start to retro the older ones,but Nike still got more money to eat off my mans Lebron, so you'll see more new ones before you see any older models.
smokin.gif

They need to retro the first ones. They are very hard to find..least in a 12.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Well... I wouldn't say they are retroing but some Bron IIs have come out of the factories for the last two years and not turned up underground OR at Retail...

I wonder where they will turn up... I personally think Retros should come out in Packs.. Like a Dunkman PAck.. a Retro Nights Pack.. etc...of more than just ONE shoe...

I agree. I think it makes things more interesting for some reaosn.

laugh.gif
im sure they will eventually , people need to be patient . correct me if im wrong but AJs werent retroed till 9 yearsafter the AJ1 dropped

lebron 2's are the only lebrons i ever wear. soo comfertable, and durable. i beat my grey and blue pair as outdoor hoop shoes for a long time before thesoles just eventually wore through. as for the others... i forgot i even had zoom generations, i should sell those. the 3's feel like boots, i need to sellthose too. i want to use 4's as hoop shoes, but they don't really work with my ankle brace. i stopped buying them after that, the last couplehaven't really interested me.

ok, back to the actual topic of discussion, i don't think they should start retroing any of them yet, but if the 2's did come out again i'd buy atleast one pair.

^ Agreed. AZGs are piff on the court. Probably one of the better hoop shoes I've played in.

And of course I'd love retros of the IVs, even though you can find them for way less than retail. Still SALTY that I sold my Birthdays...SMH.

Back
Top Bottom