Should nike retro Lebron's????

Lebrons shoes deserve to get retroed. His shoes are very underrated, and I think a lot of them are nice. Face it, Lebron has surpassed OR MATCHED every starsigned to nike EXCEPT for Michael Jordan. One can argue that he hasn't passed Charles Barkley or Moses Malone, since it hasnt been an entire career yet,but other than that, his tenure with nike passes any other star signed to nike (basketball wise).

Originally Posted by caddy721

i wish they would but i think its too early

NEVER DOUBT NIKE... ANYTHING FOR SUM MONEY!!
112366981a8e7962aa759af41b0f5a793a8a56a5.pjpg
2dd36c651cc97f1aadde998813af5840671176e9.pjpg
b6336ceb17f67e05af9e9e0e10765e72e0a5966c.pjpg
d2f16e137dad9b1f578d9659fb538852c2cb23a1.pjpg

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

nike-zoom-lebron-3-iii-blue-white.png

LBJ III wht/ navy= cop
demolish my current pair. BUT FIX THAT CRAP SO THE LACES DONT RIP!
laugh.gif

always wanted these and the wht/blk/red never copped those his best shoe so far.

THIS. My favorite GR pair of Brons EVERRRRR. My uncle somehow spilled gasoline all over them I was soo
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
that day. But my foot has grown since anyway. If they retro these its cop x3 these were my favorite "current shoe" of my childhood (no retros,etc.)

Originally Posted by penny4president

$100,000,000 contract, they better keep retroing them til the end of civilization...

They made that back in the first three months. His latest contract was probably a half a billy.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Nope, at least not yet. But in my opinion none of Lebrons shoes look good. I feel Nike has done a terrible job with his signature shoe.
I agree. I've yet to find one of his kicks that I felt were fresh enough to rock. I might get a lot of hate but I feel the same way aboutKobe's.
grin.gif

yall trippin. i like the lebrons but HATE the melos. all of Melo's shoes are ugly to me
alien.gif

Melo's 1st 2 shoes were niec to me... They fell off hard after that though.

I still think its too early to retro LeBron's... Soon though.

I think that they shouldn't retro em, because they are all still around and are still cheap. Plus retros seriously are the worst thing to ever happen to Nike because it made them lose their creativity in subtle ways. If you want the first LeBrons, then go buy them instead of hoping for a retro.

This thread doesn't belong in the retro thread imo btw

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I think that they shouldn't retro em, because they are all still around and are still cheap. Plus retros seriously are the worst thing to ever happen to Nike because it made them lose their creativity in subtle ways. If you want the first LeBrons, then go buy them instead of hoping for a retro.

This thread doesn't belong in the retro thread imo btw
1. You can't find all of them. I've seen ONE  EACH of the AZG 1st game  and LBJ All-Star in a size 10-10.5 and I've searched EVERYDAY for about 5 months now... LeBron Retro List:

I expect to see these retro each year following after year 10:
AZG: OG Color, 1st game(QS), Wheats(QS)
II: OG(QS), White Blue, Oregon(HyperStrike), All-Star(QS)
III: ASG(QS), SVSM (QS)
IV: OG, All-Gold(QS), OSU(QS), Birthday (QS)
V: OG, Yankees(QS)
VI: Athlete, Buisiness, Chalk- All QS(too soon though)
VII: ASG, CTK, Red Carpet, HWC, Cav Fanatic(which should come in double pack so people could mismatch them), and SVSM PE(once again to soon)
VIII: Christmas(QS), Entourage (QS), all-black V1, and the Dunkman V1(all too-soon) Pre-Heat(should be FSR'd if they win the championship anyway), and v1 'Milan'   

The real question is when they do retro is whether or not models 1-7 would have "LBJ23" badge on them or would they have the "LBJ6" signature on them instead a la the "NIKE Air" on the back of retro jordans?

Well it aint too early considering by the time Jordan had been in the league 8 or 9 seasons they were retroing his kick. But he did retire also so idk. But the lebron 4 is PIFF!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RiverPhoenix

The real question is when they do retro is whether or not models 1-7 would have "LBJ23" badge on them or would they have the "LBJ6" signature on them instead a la the "NIKE Air" on the back of retro jordans?
Good point... I dont think LeBron's shoes should be retroed until his line is at 12 or 13...it's too early right now in my opinion  

Back
Top Bottom