SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

No hockey
mad.gif
, Might as well buy their shoes
laugh.gif

4ucv9x

4ucvbb

4ucvf8

hey dj am one how did you make that shelf setup? i need something like that...................... :pimp:
pimp.gif
oh yeah nice forces. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,Iron,futura,mita AF1,

DJAMWALL

:wow:
eek.gif
I like that set'up takes less space than boxes and all u need is hardwood
Nice b

setup is nice but shoes are protected better from the elements in boxes. unless that room is like a vault and he can suck all the air out i wouldnt store my shoes like that. from the looks of things he has money so if his stuff gets messed up he can replace it. im broke so its one pair and out for me...if they get messed up i gotta charge it to the game.
wanted in size 10.5: Af1 wheat/mocha, penny IIs, royal blue hyperflight, air max 95 comet, deions, black/blue foamposites

FS: Nike Dunk SB "Shanghai" 9.5, Raygun sz 8

Air Force 1 x 30

Whatchall know about these? (Samples. Someday, maybe. Leather, unpatent.)

bluesheed.jpg

Whoa, those un-patent Sheeds are crazy!! One of the perks of being SLAM Ed, I guess. Nice.
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

DaKidd11, are you talking about those Atmos that are on the turntables? Most of those pics are back from waaaay before the Mr.Cartoon AF's were released.
4-0-8 Yay Area
Killafonia

I don't have all that many AF1s, to be honest. Those, red Sheed low samples, black Sheeds, 2 pairs of B-corns, Mochas (which I posted in the pickups post), white/silver 20ths, white/Carolina highs, white/purple highs (with mesh sides--I should shoot those), and a couple Sheed player samples (red patent, black patent, black leather) that I need to re-shoot. Oh, and a few other samples--the sail Premiums and the black nubuck mids. I think that's all. Ha ha. Not all that many, right.

eek.gif
eek.gif

White/Royal Sheed LOWS??

Russ, what kinda samples are those? scheduled for release??
cool hits like ice in the bong.

Back
Top Bottom