SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

good lord

DS mushrooms, flax, courirs....

Leoneski, let me know if you ever decide to sell any of those...

2_x_chocolates.JPG

if those were a size 10, we would have to talk...

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #8-The Bodyguard
Reppin Coral Springs-954!![/center]

wow ^ thats good to hear that . . seems like niketalkers can wear 4 sizes out of there real size . ie : 8 1/2 - 11
i swear i cant live with you ,
but without you ,
every day i miss you .

Quote:
seems like niketalkers can wear 4 sizes out of there real size . ie : 8 1/2 - 11
hell yeahh... for a while.. and i hate to admit it..i was buying sz.11 sneakers!...doesnt sound crazy?
i wear a sz.9 AirForce 1....
lookin back i feel ******ED... now my collection is all 9 and one 9.5

p.s choclate/straws are Swwwwwwweeeeeeeeeetttttttt....someone end this thread on a good note!
[/b]​
[/center]

DEAR M.R.PLUMP DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE . I WOULD TO VIEW ALL OF YOUR HEAT IF POSSIBLE. THANK YOU . :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
HIT ME UP @[[email protected]]
"And I'm a NikeHead.I wear chains that excite the F.e.d.s"
-NaS

5foy7d

nothing special... yall seen these before and I just wanted to contribute
WANTED LEBRON BDAY SZ 9 (DS)

fs: xxl laser iv t-shirt and l/xl cap...

ooopsss ..almost 4got about these.

5fpsvd

WANTED LEBRON BDAY SZ 9 (DS)

fs: xxl laser iv t-shirt and l/xl cap...

Quote:
. seems like niketalkers can wear 4 sizes out of there real size . ie : 8 1/2 - 11

i've always wondered how people can wear a pair a whole size to big. I also made that mistake myself, last year by purchasing shoes way too big. Oh well. I think I'm gonna finally borrow a camera from a friend this week, so hopefully I can contribute also. About 11 or 12 pairs, nothing major, but I'd like to get in this post before it dies.

i am really glad to see people are still breaking out some heat. this post has been going for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom