Showtime's Weeds Season 7 (Premieres 6/27 @ 10pm EST)

Cannot wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last season was awful.  I didn't even watch the last few episodes.  I just want to know if Nancy will ever let Andy smash.

Last season was awful.  I didn't even watch the last few episodes.  I just want to know if Nancy will ever let Andy smash.

I missed so many seasons in between. Shh just too unbelievable to me, especially given their attitudes throughout. Like they're all on a permanent high and can't take shh serious.

I missed so many seasons in between. Shh just too unbelievable to me, especially given their attitudes throughout. Like they're all on a permanent high and can't take shh serious.

not expecting much but i'll be tuning in. Show really took a dive after season 3 like everyone has said. It took me a while to get through 6 (that was hard 
laugh.gif
) but supposedly this is the final season so i'm wondering how they're gonna wrap things up

not expecting much but i'll be tuning in. Show really took a dive after season 3 like everyone has said. It took me a while to get through 6 (that was hard 
laugh.gif
) but supposedly this is the final season so i'm wondering how they're gonna wrap things up

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

although season 6 was pure basura I cant stop watching Nancy
pimp.gif

after the 3rd season to its pretty much been all downhill...

bring back conrad and big mama. moarrr Doug
laugh.gif
yeah Nancy is niiiice

they're starting off the new season 3 years later in NY? I have mixed feelings about this

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

although season 6 was pure basura I cant stop watching Nancy
pimp.gif

after the 3rd season to its pretty much been all downhill...

bring back conrad and big mama. moarrr Doug
laugh.gif
yeah Nancy is niiiice

they're starting off the new season 3 years later in NY? I have mixed feelings about this

I hope this season is good. Ive been watching since the beginning and it seems they get further and further away from what they show was originally about every season. Wish Conrad was in the show still...

I hope this season is good. Ive been watching since the beginning and it seems they get further and further away from what they show was originally about every season. Wish Conrad was in the show still...

Yeah seriously, Seasons 1-3 was got me hooked and I still ended up watching all of them anyway. Just wrapped up Season 6, it was garbage ... best episode was probably the finale smh, I hope Season 7 is legit.

Yeah seriously, Seasons 1-3 was got me hooked and I still ended up watching all of them anyway. Just wrapped up Season 6, it was garbage ... best episode was probably the finale smh, I hope Season 7 is legit.

got most of the way through season 5...still ain't seen season 6...the show just go so bad and dumb.
30t6p3b.gif

so it ain't worth catching up?
ohwell.gif

got most of the way through season 5...still ain't seen season 6...the show just go so bad and dumb.
30t6p3b.gif

so it ain't worth catching up?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom