Showtime's Weeds Season 7 (Premieres 6/27 @ 10pm EST)

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'd like to know how she only did 3 years for "killing" Pilar.
wouldn't make a difference. all they need to do is change the number for you to believe the story more?

wouldn't make a difference. all they need to do is change the number for you to believe the story more?

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

ok that could have quite possibly been the stupidest weeds episode yet. this is gonna be a long season
laugh.gif

I don't think its the worst but I thought it was incredibly bad.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

ok that could have quite possibly been the stupidest weeds episode yet. this is gonna be a long season
laugh.gif

I don't think its the worst but I thought it was incredibly bad.

I stopped watching at the end of season 5, they just try to do way too much with the show now it got ridiculous. I can only imagine what season 6 is (still don't know if i'll watch it) like but from the sounds of the start of 7 it makes me not wanna even watch 6

I stopped watching at the end of season 5, they just try to do way too much with the show now it got ridiculous. I can only imagine what season 6 is (still don't know if i'll watch it) like but from the sounds of the start of 7 it makes me not wanna even watch 6

Originally Posted by j4ck

Pilar was gonna kill her it was manslaughter plus she cut a deal with the Feds.

Shane is still that dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by j4ck

Pilar was gonna kill her it was manslaughter plus she cut a deal with the Feds.

Shane is still that dude
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom