Showtime's Weeds Season 7 (Premieres 6/27 @ 10pm EST)

Just watched.... Show is getting weirder and weirder.... Feels like the writers of this and true blood share ideas they both started the season with a large unaccounted for period missing forcing us to play catch up with characters lives. Nancy also is playing for the other team much like Tara in True Blood

Just watched.... Show is getting weirder and weirder.... Feels like the writers of this and true blood share ideas they both started the season with a large unaccounted for period missing forcing us to play catch up with characters lives. Nancy also is playing for the other team much like Tara in True Blood

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I hate Nancy Botwin.
Yeah.  If she's not getting naked, I pretty much have no use for her.  She's a straight up terrible person.  I'll probably continue to watch this season because there's really no other shows I'm interested on Monday nights, but I was way unimpressed with the premiere. 

I hate Nancy Botwin.
Yeah.  If she's not getting naked, I pretty much have no use for her.  She's a straight up terrible person.  I'll probably continue to watch this season because there's really no other shows I'm interested on Monday nights, but I was way unimpressed with the premiere. 

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Quincy Powell wrote:

I hate Nancy Botwin.

this

Quincy Powell wrote:

I hate Nancy Botwin.

this

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

They placed her in da heightz,

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nancy was lookin sexy in jail w/ them pigtails & glasses
devil.gif

2nd episode is was tight, lol at nancy getting blazed 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, i thought the part with doug and the racketball was corny tho

2nd episode is was tight, lol at nancy getting blazed 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, i thought the part with doug and the racketball was corny tho

They placed her in da heightz, sheesh
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Welp, we know how Nancy dies at the end of Season 7 now.
Spoiler [+]
aidsinafricaki1-700x526.jpg

They need to put my boy Doug on 'The Office' or somn. 
laugh.gif

They placed her in da heightz, sheesh
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Welp, we know how Nancy dies at the end of Season 7 now.
Spoiler [+]
aidsinafricaki1-700x526.jpg

They need to put my boy Doug on 'The Office' or somn. 
laugh.gif

I hate Nancy Botwin.

This season should've just been about her being in prison and having hot prison sex.  
devil.gif

She's a skank.  How is she hooking up with random guys all the time and never give any up to Andy.  Dude actually cares about her and takes care of the family.

I hate Nancy Botwin.

This season should've just been about her being in prison and having hot prison sex.  
devil.gif

She's a skank.  How is she hooking up with random guys all the time and never give any up to Andy.  Dude actually cares about her and takes care of the family.

Back
Top Bottom