Showtime's Weeds Season 7 (Premieres 6/27 @ 10pm EST)

Originally Posted by cquan05

I was going to stop watching if nothing happened this past epi
laugh.gif

Im tellin ya
laugh.gif
I was towards the end of the episode like "yea, this broad aint worried bout nothin but that baby now..., im good on this show 
tired.gif
" then I thought she was goin back to find Celia 
30t6p3b.gif

Haylia bustin out the door was the best thing to happen in a few seasons...Next episode better be epic.

Originally Posted by cquan05

I was going to stop watching if nothing happened this past epi
laugh.gif

Im tellin ya
laugh.gif
I was towards the end of the episode like "yea, this broad aint worried bout nothin but that baby now..., im good on this show 
tired.gif
" then I thought she was goin back to find Celia 
30t6p3b.gif

Haylia bustin out the door was the best thing to happen in a few seasons...Next episode better be epic.

what yall think about the episode tonight?

i think sylas is better off with halia, dude has hated nancy since before season 4, now it's really official.

i think sylas is better off with halia, dude has hated nancy since before season 4, now it's really official.

Liked yesterdays episode..

Silas about to become a boss
nerd.gif

Is Shane gonna become a cop
nerd.gif

Liked yesterdays episode..

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Not if he is going to turn into Conrad 2.0.
Sylas is better off not being around Nancy, and Andy's attitude towards redoing the bakery business in the cycling shop reflects that. Dont get me wrong going back to that level works long term, but Nancy isnt going to stay at that level.
Realisticly Halia took Sylas cause she didnt want to see him end up like his mom will.
Shane is too busy trying to please his mom for taking that charge to do that. Andy isnt going to go down that road with Nancy again, and Doug is going to end up the scape goat in that SEC investigation, cause Doug never plays his cards right.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Not if he is going to turn into Conrad 2.0.
Sylas is better off not being around Nancy, and Andy's attitude towards redoing the bakery business in the cycling shop reflects that. Dont get me wrong going back to that level works long term, but Nancy isnt going to stay at that level.
Realisticly Halia took Sylas cause she didnt want to see him end up like his mom will.
Shane is too busy trying to please his mom for taking that charge to do that. Andy isnt going to go down that road with Nancy again, and Doug is going to end up the scape goat in that SEC investigation, cause Doug never plays his cards right.

Originally Posted by henz0

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Silas def about to Boss up..main reason I will keep watching...and to see who ends nancy
Shane def bout to suit up and play officer ricky 

Nancy needs to just get the hell on somewhere, I cant stand this bttch for real...

Nancy: You know im doing all this for my child.

Silas: Im not a child 

Nancy: 
grin.gif
 I was talking about Stevie..

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Haylia, why did you miss!?

I hope this broad NEVER gets custody of that kid.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Silas def about to Boss up..main reason I will keep watching...and to see who ends nancy

Nancy needs to just get the hell on somewhere, I cant stand this bttch for real...

Nancy: 
grin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Like others, I really hate Nancy Botwin now.  The last episode just pushed me over the edge for some reason.  She's a terrible person and mother.  I don't know if it was the writers intent to make us hate her gradually over the seasons or the writers just plain suck now.  Her only redeeming quality is that she's hot and that is attributed more to genetics than her.
I wish Celia was still on the show.  She's actually not that bad of a person when you compare her to Nancy now.

Like others, I really hate Nancy Botwin now.  The last episode just pushed me over the edge for some reason.  She's a terrible person and mother.  I don't know if it was the writers intent to make us hate her gradually over the seasons or the writers just plain suck now.  Her only redeeming quality is that she's hot and that is attributed more to genetics than her.
I wish Celia was still on the show.  She's actually not that bad of a person when you compare her to Nancy now.

It's so amazing how when this show started, you rooted for Nancy. Shoot, I even felt jealous when she smashed other dudes on the show, like I'm sitting there watching an episode and going "no, not my Nancy!"

And now, she's practically the antagonist on the show. They're definitely tearing down her character. My guess is they do something to redeem her, maybe she steps in front of a bullet for Silas.

It's so amazing how when this show started, you rooted for Nancy. Shoot, I even felt jealous when she smashed other dudes on the show, like I'm sitting there watching an episode and going "no, not my Nancy!"

And now, she's practically the antagonist on the show. They're definitely tearing down her character. My guess is they do something to redeem her, maybe she steps in front of a bullet for Silas.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Nancy: 
grin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

yo, i was like. really?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Nancy: 
grin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

yo, i was like. really?

I could care less what she does, just keep thinkin bout the things I would do to her 
devil.gif

The last episode was
pimp.gif

Silas murks dude in the ring, then when hes done sayin, "did I win"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I could care less what she does, just keep thinkin bout the things I would do to her 
devil.gif

The last episode was
pimp.gif

Silas murks dude in the ring, then when hes done sayin, "did I win"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I knew her prison girlfriend was going to be in the episode.  Saw her name in the beginning credits.  I'm hoping they have an angry sex scene next episode.  
devil.gif

I knew her prison girlfriend was going to be in the episode.  Saw her name in the beginning credits.  I'm hoping they have an angry sex scene next episode.  
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom