Sick of the entire SOUTH getting excluded from sought after releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that most in this thread are coming with the South. Because of Social Media ive seen cats in the South that dress like the Migos or Asaps or pharrells or 5-6 years ago Ye. Same with the East and West. I think its a certain internet crowd that follow the trends. Because theyll have the same look. I also see the Supreme + Limited Nike Collabs wearers.

I see the usual regional cats (Ny=Pelle Jacket + Timbs + Some type of Boots + limited Sneakers + Vans),( South= usually over sized clothes no matter if the clothes are up to date),(West=Chucks,Vans,Limited Sneakers/Shoes,flannels). For the most part Social Media evened out the playing field style wise regional. If you have money + internet connection = you can pull off a decent fit no matter where you live at.

Thats what makes the South jokes on here seem like high level trolling.Most 15-30 year olds are dressing the same no matter where there at. There all just internet trend followers in my opinion. Basically in the know. Some people dont care that deep about dressing up. Hence the South trolling on here lmao.

Yall better put some respect on the Muddy South. Dude said none of the other regions picked up on southern trends? Kneegrow whattttt?
So the south didn't have people rocking white tees like it was designer?
The south didn't have people wanting candy painted whips with big rims?
The south didn't have everybody sipping on that purple drank?
The south didn't have everybody rocking grills in their mouth?
The south didn't have every chick in the world wanting to get that cornbread fed thickness below the belt?
The south didn't have people not labeled "Lo Lifes" rocking the RL pony from head to toe like some preps?

Also smh at the Krit is overrated b.s. You must be one of those old heads that feel like nothing past his generation can be labeled greatness.
:smh::smh::smh::smh:

The best womenz
Best strip clubs
Best soul food
Best guns
Best meth
Best tomatoes
Best gangs
Best foliage
Hottest rappers
Hottest hot sauce
Best bbq
Best churches
Realest street cats
Best manners
Best off white
Best rivers
Best trails
Best birds
Best pit bulls
Best deer
Best peanuts
Best greens
Freshest black n milds
Best pies
Best fried chicken

Could go on

George-Costanza-Popcorn.gif

Btw put some respect on the Lo Lifes, lol @ down south dudes had people on Lo.

Shouts BK

Down south cats rock USPA

The best womenz
Best strip clubs
Best soul food
Best guns
Best meth
Best tomatoes
Best gangs
Best foliage
Hottest rappers
Hottest hot sauce
Best bbq
Best churches
Realest street cats
Best manners
Best off white
Best rivers
Best trails
Best birds
Best pit bulls
Best deer
Best peanuts
Best greens
Freshest black n milds
Best pies
Best fried chicken

Could go on
Dickcs wildin again

Forgot to add that the south had everybody rocking iced out chains while screaming bling bling
We also made the skrip club the go to spot for any and every thang.
*drops mic and cranks that Superman out the thread*

The best womenz
Best strip clubs

Best soul food
Best guns
Best meth
Best tomatoes
Best gangs
Best foliage
Hottest rappers

Hottest hot sauce
Best bbq
Best churches
Realest street cats
Best manners
Best off white
Best rivers
Best trails
Best birds
Best pit bulls
Best deer

Best peanuts
Best greens
Freshest black n milds

Best pies
Best fried chicken

Could go on

Fixed

I'll say one thing tho they got the best pizza.

Got damb pizza joint on every block.
******* Disneyworld of pizza up there.
Old italian cats cookin pies in a brick oven fresh basil type pizza up there.

Im a Krit fan. Im just a hard critique on most artist. I personally think if he sings more in the future. That it would seperate him from other past Southern artist that we compare him to. Because he doesnt sound like any of them when he does. We say hes overrated because most of his fans act like theyve never heard anything like his music when he releases something new.

I think if he was to experiment with singing more. Practicing on more hooks + Full songs with just singing + still Rapping a little bit. He would have his own (808,s,MTDF,Love Below) moment. Art is about progression. Being different while developing something ground breaking. He needs a team of song writers to reach that point. Imagine Kevin Gates or Pimp C or Z-ro with the song writers/producers Kanye have.

They would advance more from technical part singing wise. While making classics. If you want to stay stagnant because your satisfied with your current success or skill level thats cool to. But die hard fans of some of these artist act like there new material is different when its basically the same product weve been getting from said artist over and over.

Just with different features and producers. Even though i love Ross. Hes doing the same thing also. Once youve perfected your craft/sound. Its time to experiment and try different styles to create a classic or something different. Andres last album didnt sound like SouthernPlayalisticCadillacMusic. If i didn't like Krit. I wouldn't have wrote all of this.

In all seriousness, the internet rectified your problem with not getting exclusive sneakers. Now you have a chance. I don’t know why Nike would send exclusive kicks to Birmingham, Alabama when most of y’all are still wearing k-Swiss.

Nike x Off White don't mix well with Girbaud & Coogi jeans OP
Dont know why he even cares about these shoes. No one can see them anyways under his extra long white t.

Most young ****** dress like Atlanta trappers...the fashion trendy crowd dressing like Carti...if you going by what's trendy...

these jokes are outdated...

OP i also hated this when I was like 16

now idgaf about shoes like that...i buy something every now and then to keep a cool rotation and just save up for the resell price if its something i really want

i too wanted a shot at some of the off whites but Nike thinks we all hicks...meanwhile Atlanta setting most of the urban fashion trends this decade...the South is why y'all wearing skinny jeans to begin with...whether you want to attribute it to Pharrell...or Wayne (who definitely made hood ****** tighten their clothes up regardless of what Pharrell was doing)...

Thats basically what i was trying to say. The epic trolling is OD funny because im from the South. I understand the animosity though. The East ished on us all through the 90,s. Now any youngin that wants to Rap will choose the Trap/some type of Southern sound no matter what region there from. Ive been here from the beginning. So nobody can tell me anything. Trap is Southern created.

Every region has implemented that sound into there style of music in some capacity. We can argue the origins all day. 3-6(Tennessee),UGK (Texas),No Limit(Louisiana),Rap-A-Lot(Houston),Sauve House,Lil Jon,Jeezy,T.i.,ATL birthed the sound of what prodomanently dominates the entire spectrum of music today,unless if its Country Music. So its easy to say the majority of the youngins are dressing up like Atlanta Rappers right now.

Keep the South jokes coming. It doesn't mean were letting our foots off of yalls neck when it comes to whos controlling the Rap Game. I dont think Boom Bap will be the sound for the next 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom