Sick of the entire SOUTH getting excluded from sought after releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP should just shorten the thread title to "Sick of the entire SOUTH".
Also why is south in all caps? Must be that country grammar.

Country boys from the south don't play, they'll kill ya quick. We're a different breed. South Football/Athletes >>>>> U.S. The worst beef you don't want to have is with a country boi from the south, more specifically a DOWN SOUTH GEORGIA BOI.

3C6D3E30-5C44-4721-ABC8-CCC6A8ABBB45.gif

Country boys from the south don't play, they'll kill ya quick. We're a different breed. South Football/Athletes >>>>> U.S. The worst beef you don't want to have is with a country boi from the south, more specifically a DOWN SOUTH GEORGIA BOI.

How many bodies you got?

You went from a chump simpin over his sister, to a mack, to a All American athlete, now you in the streets?

Boy if you don't.....

When hes not breaking tackles, scoring touchdowns or hitting 500ft opposite field homeruns hes putting in that WORK.

Hammer stays tucked under his 5xl uspa

How many bodies you got?

You went from a chump simpin over his sister, to a mack, to a All American athlete, now you in the streets?

Boy if you don't.....
Come to Candler Rd. I can show you how the south live forreal. 100% you'll get your pockets ran within the first 5 minutes.

We all hear the same **** about Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans and so on. Shut that **** all the way down. Every state got killers and cats that got nothing to lose.

I think the south gets way too many shoes, send them ****s back east. I miss the days when shoes were strictly going to the east coast. I know cats down south sending me pics of everything just sitting on the shelves. When I do an item locator, mad **** comes up in the south. **** is crazy.

Only dudes I know rocking Jorts are from the South. So there's that

I think this speaks to you associating with ****** who wear jorts in 2017 moreso than it is any grand statement about the South.

When hes not breaking tackles, scoring touchdowns or hitting 500ft opposite field homeruns hes putting in that WORK.

Hammer stays tucked under his 5xl uspa
lol I knew an OG who pulled out a fullsize shot gun out of his jeans. Real OGs don't care about fashion much, they care about clappin sum if necessary.

We all hear the same **** about Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans and so on. Shut that **** all the way down. Every state got killers and cats that got nothing to lose.

I think the south gets way too many shoes, send them ****s back east. I miss the days when shoes were strictly going to the east coast. I know cats down south sending me pics of everything just sitting on the shelves. When I do an item locator, mad **** comes up in the south. **** is crazy.
Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans Cats all came to Atlanta trying to takeover and they got sent back to their home states in body bags. Country boys born and raised in the plains region of Georgia don't play.

Baltimore, Chicago, New Orleans Cats all came to Atlanta trying to takeover and they got sent back to their home states in body bags. Country boys born and raised in the plains region of Georgia don't play.

I know dominicans from nyc right now that moved to atl and still working so stawwwpppp it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom