Sick of the entire SOUTH getting excluded from sought after releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
full_camron_artist_photo7.jpg
They so bad want to give Wayne credit for everything but who fathered that *****

I ain't never seen Dipset in no red skinnys tho. And let's keep it a band Dipset had a slim straight look but they didn't dress like Wayne 08 and beyond. They didn't even wear skinny jeans.

Wayne got the Ed Hardy, Pants Chain, tight shirt etc. look from them...

but rockstar Wayne from 06-07 =/= rockstar wayne from 08 and beyond...that was when the OD face piercings, the cheetah print, red/white skinnys, Uggs, etc. started

And beyond all that my generation was kids when Dipset was in their prime...for perspective the generation im talking about turned 10-12 in 06-08...i'd say it's perfectly fine to attribute a complete switch in style of the hood ****** at that time to Wayne

Alot of women from ATL aren't from there. It's the black Hollywood, with a lot of colleges.

YOU just happened to knock shorty up. That's on you

IMG_9592.GIF
They come down here to get knocked up by a real man, the males in baltimore more vagina than them. You just a poser who can't get no b****s

Damn how you let this dude from bmore come thru YOUR city and pipe all the shorties when YOU supposed to be the MAN on candler?

someone come thru with the comprehensive backstory?

who walked in and saw gucci flip flops under the bed

How I'm a simp when she looked at death to bring my first born in the world? She makes more money than me and her uncle is Coach K. Again, she want a real man not a rainbow who judges how other men dress, fboy

How I'm a simp when she looked at death to bring my first born in the world? She makes more money than me and her uncle is Coach K. Again, she want a real man not a rainbow who judges how other men dress, fboy

idk what yall boys got going on here but i make beats plug me in with Coach :nerd:

someone come thru with the comprehensive backstory?

who walked in and saw gucci flip flops under the bed
Ain't much to it. Son blew everything he had on a v6 camaro with cloth seats and a window crank and thought he was doing it, so his sister girl leveled up to Jerry Jones at work. Between that and losing his baseball dreams he lost his ****, going from Carlton to a black israelite on crack.

I'm oding though, this Oban hitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom