Side hustles vol. 2011

Originally Posted by wcghost

I  currently work full-time in the Silicon Valley (50-60 hrs) at a company that pays well ($30/hr + benefits). Even at my moderate salary, I was bored with life. I had too much free time after work, I just came home and played xbox, hung out with friends, or watched sports/movies all night.

I was introduced to home-based business just 6 months ago and wow its been an amazing journey. I started working part-time AFTER work for a Health Sciences company. I work with some of the most amazing mentors/business partners in the USA. I've pretty much been able to match my full-time income, working part-time. No BS/lies, it took some HARD WORK in the beginning, but its paying off infinitely

Holler at your boy.
lol this sounds just like a testimonial off one of those websites 
laugh.gif

I  currently work full-time in the Silicon Valley (50-60 hrs) at a company that pays well ($30/hr + benefits). Even at my moderate salary, I was bored with life. I had too much free time after work, I just came home and played xbox, hung out with friends, or watched sports/movies all night.

I was introduced to home-based business just 6 months ago and wow its been an amazing journey. I started working part-time AFTER work for a Health Sciences company. I work with some of the most amazing mentors/business partners in the USA. I've pretty much been able to match my full-time income, working part-time. No BS/lies, it took some HARD WORK in the beginning, but its paying off infinitely

Holler at your boy.
lol this sounds just like a testimonial off one of those websites 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

It's multi-level marketing.
Correct. Or as Robert Kiyosaki puts it, the Business of the 21st Century!
happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please don't tell me you believe anything Robert has to say. Multi-level marketing has apparently been the business of the 21st century in the 20th century. Robert makes his money selling games, seminars and books. He hasn't done anything worthwhile beside hustle folks like you into buying into 21st century pyramid schemes. 
grin.gif

And btw, vitamins are not approved by the FDA. 
indifferent.gif

How about Warren Buffet? Donald Trump? Paul Zane Pilzer? Bill Clinton?
laugh.gif

Correct, no vitamins are FDA approved. However (LIKE I SAID), the FDA does audit our Company via the Physicians Desk Reference (PDR). They've proved that our products are pharmaceutical grade and follow GMP (good manufacturing practices).

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

It's multi-level marketing.
Correct. Or as Robert Kiyosaki puts it, the Business of the 21st Century!
happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please don't tell me you believe anything Robert has to say. Multi-level marketing has apparently been the business of the 21st century in the 20th century. Robert makes his money selling games, seminars and books. He hasn't done anything worthwhile beside hustle folks like you into buying into 21st century pyramid schemes. 
grin.gif

And btw, vitamins are not approved by the FDA. 
indifferent.gif

How about Warren Buffet? Donald Trump? Paul Zane Pilzer? Bill Clinton?
laugh.gif

Correct, no vitamins are FDA approved. However (LIKE I SAID), the FDA does audit our Company via the Physicians Desk Reference (PDR). They've proved that our products are pharmaceutical grade and follow GMP (good manufacturing practices).

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I was introduced to home-based business just 6 months ago and wow its been an amazing journey. I started working part-time AFTER work for a Health Sciences company. I work with some of the most amazing mentors/business partners in the USA. I've pretty much been able to match my full-time income, working part-time. No BS/lies, it took some HARD WORK in the beginning, but its paying off infinitely.....!!

This is me on a good week (its only going to get crazier):

Holler at your boy.
Any reason you posted an April stub in the middle of June?
Go up above the picture, he says that is an example of him on a good week, not his most recent check.

I need to find a new job, driving 95 miles round trip to work is killing me(gas, time, job that I hate
30t6p3b.gif
)
Exactly.  Takes 2 months to have a good week?

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I was introduced to home-based business just 6 months ago and wow its been an amazing journey. I started working part-time AFTER work for a Health Sciences company. I work with some of the most amazing mentors/business partners in the USA. I've pretty much been able to match my full-time income, working part-time. No BS/lies, it took some HARD WORK in the beginning, but its paying off infinitely.....!!

This is me on a good week (its only going to get crazier):

Holler at your boy.
Any reason you posted an April stub in the middle of June?
Go up above the picture, he says that is an example of him on a good week, not his most recent check.

I need to find a new job, driving 95 miles round trip to work is killing me(gas, time, job that I hate
30t6p3b.gif
)
Exactly.  Takes 2 months to have a good week?

FYI, nobody is selling you anything or asking you to join anything.

this thread is about Side Hustles. I am posting what my Side Hustle is.

If you do not understand it, ask questions and I'd be more than happy to explain.

if you are a skeptic, that is fine. i have friends that make $9K a week and they still have skeptics.

just realize that your ignorance and lack of understanding is stripping people away from an opportunity that can benefit someone both physically & financially!

again, DO CREDIBLE RESEARCH!

FYI, nobody is selling you anything or asking you to join anything.

this thread is about Side Hustles. I am posting what my Side Hustle is.

If you do not understand it, ask questions and I'd be more than happy to explain.

if you are a skeptic, that is fine. i have friends that make $9K a week and they still have skeptics.

just realize that your ignorance and lack of understanding is stripping people away from an opportunity that can benefit someone both physically & financially!

again, DO CREDIBLE RESEARCH!

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by marion706

selling kicks

This.
Along with jerseys and other clothes.  Puts extra money in my pocket every time. 

Dudes still buying Jerseys ? 
I can't even give my authentics away for free.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Originally Posted by marion706

selling kicks

This.
Along with jerseys and other clothes.  Puts extra money in my pocket every time. 

Dudes still buying Jerseys ? 
I can't even give my authentics away for free.
indifferent.gif

cell phones...

i only make bread off them every couple months, but its straight, though...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cell phones...

i only make bread off them every couple months, but its straight, though...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom